Author Topic: Yawa200*2 banning people for no goddamn reason.  (Read 4946 times)

and apparently bear tracks is caribou
THY PLOT THICKEN....
and caribou is igloos

why isn't he ban on sight yet

Caribou shot me the idea of meeting up once. Would I be obligated to whoop his ass in person?

Caribou shot me the idea of meeting up once. Would I be obligated to whoop his ass in person?
put them wrestling skills to good use

dont do it hes a bear

why does he even keep coming back anymore

put them wrestling skills to good use
My training should help him endure the pain of the queer encounter.

i only saw caribou and never payed attention to him and then i saw the thread about him coming back and saw that he was a loving pile of stuff.

What message are you trying to convey with that? You being a richard?

i feel like the loss of a brickitect house is the bl equilivent of killing a swan

“Remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird, Mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy . . . but sing their hearts out for us."

What message are you trying to convey with that? You being a richard?
I'm sorry? More the message that yawa does have enough cares, and although he is aware of his drama, he will not rectify it. Also.. what's up with his thing with sugar?

I'm sorry? More the message that yawa does have enough cares, and although he is aware of his drama, he will not rectify it. Also.. what's up with his thing with sugar?
Still haven't read the thread then?

You should probably read the thread.