Caden's MAFIA MADNESS (Mainly the admin "You")

Author Topic: Caden's MAFIA MADNESS (Mainly the admin "You")  (Read 5381 times)

Yeah I know. I shouldn't have done that. I was trying to be funny by spouting some stuffty overused meme. Looking back on it, it was a really douchey thing of me to do and I regret pulling it. However, Spode didn't even do anything so I think at least he should get unbanned.

This is Caden100, the reason why we banned Spode as well is cause we have had issues with him before. You may be unbanned in the future, time will tell though.

Spoiling the new star wars movie. Yeah banning you Majorwolf is totally an overreaction[/sarcasm]

next mm update will make spoiling movies an official kos and offending players will be forced to be the clown every round

next mm update will make spoiling movies an official kos and offending players will be forced to be the clown every round
i would spoil a movie so i can be the clown every round

offending players will be forced to be the clown every round
this

joined today to caden doing stupid stuff the entire time

joined today to caden doing stupid stuff the entire time
If you didn’t know: He spilt his drink on his keyboard and he cant type properly. That’s why he isn’t talking that much.

If you didn’t know: He spilt his drink on his keyboard and he cant type properly. That’s why he isn’t talking that much.
im sure this is a great excuse for orbing around, using fake messageAll events relating to permabanning ID 999999 and 888888, and clearing all public bricks and ending/restarting the server

if he can't properly host right now, he shouldn't be hosting. this gamemode requires administration.

im sure this is a great excuse for orbing around, using fake messageAll events relating to permabanning ID 999999 and 888888, and clearing all public bricks and ending/restarting the server

if he can't properly host right now, he shouldn't be hosting. this gamemode requires administration.

My keyboard is completely broken, there is no way I can fix it, I wasnt using fake messageal events, if you go to the clear bricks list, there are two IDs, 999999, and 888888, go on your server and see it for yourself and stop saying I'm making excuses.

Oh yes, I think I remember that event...

I also remember someone joining Caden's server, only his username was "Han Solo Dies Star Wars 7"

But that might have been on a different server...

Woops, that was someone else... when Caden was using the pyramid map...

Thanks for letting people know you intentionally go around spoiling movies, OP. will be sure to mute you if/when I can

i would spoil a movie so i can be the clown every round
Same
being the clown or jester is one of the most hilarious roles in mafia madness.

do you guys actually not realize that this conflict was resolved two months ago

op is in december dipstuffs