Author Topic: Exploring Behind Tezuni's Prision Escape Map  (Read 6692 times)

What happened to the baldr challenge?

I think it was removed cuz it was too OP? Idk that's my guess

This is not a Lava Battle Map, this is where the baldr challenge was a loooooong time ago

What the forgets the baldr challenge?

WHY
yes, why are you asking why he bumped a gallery post. seriously, this isnt drama.

yes, why are you asking why he bumped a gallery post. seriously, this isnt drama.
Yes. I am asking why he bumped a 2 month old gallery lost, that should not even be in gallery. It's basically like me posting pictures of the Blockland sign..

then why did badspot move it here
I literally have no idea. This is not a finished build, it is not showcasing anything that the player made, it is not like the player spent time to make this. Its almost as if I post all the red bricks in Col. Burton's and put it here. There is like no place for this type of topic.

I literally have no idea. This is not a finished build, it is not showcasing anything that the player made, it is not like the player spent time to make this. Its almost as if I post all the red bricks in Col. Burton's and put it here. There is like no place for this type of topic.
not everything in gallery has to be a build?

Blockland creations aren't just builds or anything. They are creations involving Blockland.

Blockland creations aren't just builds or anything. They are creations involving Blockland.

How in the hell is this a creation? This is a map of somebody else.

How in the hell is this a creation? This is a map of somebody else.
they made it about a blockland map
besides, where else would this go?
really?

I really honestly think it should go in Gen Discussion. I understand that Badspot moved it here, but I really don't understand why, as this is not a finished build, not player created, not really anything. It is literally just something to discuss over.

thanks for that, spongebob

lol tezuni really likes Chris Hanjobson. Where did you find some of these hidden stuff?