Death Predictions for 2018 - Accepting Predictions until FEBRUARY 14TH

Author Topic: Death Predictions for 2018 - Accepting Predictions until FEBRUARY 14TH  (Read 113623 times)

Place all bets towards Carrie Fisher, I know I am.

2016 dies one second before 2017 is born

2016 dies 10^-44 by second before 2017 is born

fixed smallest mesurment of time based on the smallest distance light can move (measurably)

fixed smallest mesurment of time based on the smallest distance light can move (measurably)

Pretty sure you're not able to vote for someone right after an announcement about their health

Pretty sure you're not able to vote for someone right after an announcement about their health
Show me the rule

My predictions for 2016 have been pretty stuffty as of late, but I'm sure Carrie Fisher will pull through. I have faith that 2016 won't take more from us.

2016 won't take more from us.
oh pls every 1/1,00000 of a second rips life from you pretty sure 2016 has many surprising unknowns for us all

precedence
yeah this is more for predictions held without any clear indication that they're code red on the death timer

every 1/1,00000 of a second rips life from you
I'd like to think that I'm actually growing stronger and stronger until I'm at least 35 or so.

I'd like to think that I'm actually growing stronger and stronger until I'm at least 35 or so.

a little work and you could totally have a quotable quote there