Author Topic: Sir Blockchip I of Autisma, Squire of thee Lord of (the) Board.  (Read 13582 times)

I do not actively seek out blockchips posts trying to cause problems. I try to avoid him. I think I've stated my opinion like 4 times in this thread? blockchip has something like 5 pages of posts about tony. no comparison
I really don't. It's honestly the best solution. Sorry you have a problem with me coming up with a solution to arguably one of the forums's worst posters.

Blockchip needs an executive order

I'm not saying blockchip is the worst but he's up there. I just think an executive order for blockchip would be the best way to solve this problem, because blockchip's clearly too dense/socially inept to stop.

So much support for this. I understand people don't like tony(I do), and frankly, you're allowed to have whatever opinion on him you please.  However, Blockchip's openly harassing him, and frankly, with the amount of stuff he's pumped out, he needs his own executive order/ban.

well you've also stuffted all over the harvest thread but you conveniently ignore that!!!

a grand total of 5 posts about a clan that is known for hosting stuffty servers with horrible admin's isn't really threadstuffting.

what blockchips doing is the exact sort of thing that warrents an executive order.

have you even read the first page. The nonstop obsessive posting by blockchip is why i think there should be an executive order

there is also countless number of times you attacked block chip in tony's drama but i'm not going to quote them all

you really need to stop being a suck up and gain some iq

there is also countless number of times you attacked block chip in tony's drama but i'm not going to quote them all

you really need to stop being a suck up and gain some iq
in this thread I was one post off? really big deal!
also, i understand you don't really like Lord Tony. You're allowed your opinion. I don't have a problem with you disliking someone because i probably can't do anything about it! The issue i have is you're trying to justify blockchips behavior because you don't like lord tony. there's a pretty large contengent of users(drydress, Space1255, ect) who are just as sick of blockchip as tonys group of friends are!

also, i understand you don't really like Lord Tony. You're allowed your opinion. I don't have a problem with you disliking someone because i probably can't do anything about it! The issue i have is you're trying to justify blockchips behavior because you don't like lord tony. there's a pretty large contengent of users(drydress, Space1255, ect) who are just as sick of blockchip as tonys group of friends are!
I feel like you care about him more than I do, but sure, I think he's pretty annoying.

i'm fine with tony i just hate the harvest stuff

also i never said i'm not supporting blockchip(he needs to calm down)

that dosen't make it right for him to have a loving order

also you shat on blockchip when the thread should of died

i'm fine with tony i just hate the harvest stuff

also i never said i'm not supporting blockchip(he needs to calm down)

that dosen't make it right for him to have a loving order

also you shat on blockchip when the thread should of died
I say Blockchip needs an executive order because he hasn't done anything bad enough to deserve a ban. Blockchip just constantly harasses Lord Tony whenever he gets the chance. An executive order would forbid blockchip from continuing to post about Lord Tony, The Harvest, Ect. That's why I think it's such an apropriate course of action.

I say Blockchip needs an executive order because he hasn't done anything bad enough to deserve a ban. Blockchip just constantly harasses Lord Tony whenever he gets the chance. An executive order would forbid blockchip from continuing to post about Lord Tony, The Harvest, Ect. That's why I think it's such an apropriate course of action.
you also harassed blockchip a lot too
so by that logic you need a executive order

you also harassed blockchip a lot too
so by that logic you need a executive order
you need an executive order for wanting executive orders to be made against people who want a guy who already has an executive order to be banned

even after posting this thread blockchip continues to act like an idiot. this is a person so blinded by his own ego that he doesn't realize he's burning down an orphanage to try and catch a criminal.

even after posting this thread blockchip continues to act like an idiot. this is a person so blinded by his own ego that he doesn't realize he's burning down an orphanage to try and catch a criminal.
but the criminal already killed the kids, to keep the brown townogy going

Whoa, don't bring me into this.

Whoa, don't bring me into this.
only using you as an example :)

in all seriousness this 24/7 lord tony drama is a waste of time. nothing's been acomplished, tonys still posting, blockchips still an autistic handicap. unless blockchip gets banned i can't really see anything being gained by either side.

in all seriousness this 24/7 lord tony drama is a waste of time. nothing's been acomplished, tonys still posting, blockchips still an autistic handicap. unless blockchip gets banned i can't really see anything being gained by either side.
or tony, but tbh blockchip seems equally likely to do something dumb that's bannable

I'm well aware, but still.
At this point I brought myself into this tho so

Blockchip is starting stuff in Tony's gallery topic. I was going to respond to him there but I'd rather just bump the drama and not continue to derail it.

Do you literally intend to beat the world record for the largest virtual castle?
Are you going to submit it to guinness or something?
Tony, do you literally not realize there's an edit button?Why would you genuinely believe that somebody's right and then not argue for them purely because you dislike them?
Do you seriously not see anything wrong with that?
Also, you're really bad at keeping your supposedly "anonymous" harvest members a secret.
Why would you say "someone report those posts" instead of reporting them yourself?
Also, please can you explain how this is not only flaming, but clear flaming:And this isnt flaming at all:Why would it be any better to "argue" on an on-topic board than an off-topic board?
I could say extremely similar things about you, ravencroft, tony, or slyvanor and they'd be just as valid.

Blockchip is starting stuff in Tony's gallery topic. I was going to respond to him there but I'd rather just bump the drama and not continue to derail it.

thats flaming and should be bannable