Author Topic: I got drugged on vacation in Mexico  (Read 2347 times)

Don't leave your drinks alone with strangers and don't smoke pot that you don't know where it came from

don't hang out with mexicans

don't even think about mexico

Don't leave your drinks alone with strangers and don't smoke pot that you don't know where it came from
Pretty much what I said, you'd think people would know better than to trust people you literally just met in another country

I was on senior trip in 2011 in Ocean City, Maryland and a similar thing happened to my friend.

We had been smoking and drinking my own stuff and beer from a friend (because senior trip breh) but we went to the boardwalk and this black lady at a head shop sold us some legal bud called Mr. Nice Guy.

Sean and I smoked it that night outside the hotel on the curb by a parking garage. Three seconds after my first hit (in a chillum) I felt like I was on crack or something, and I shouted IM A WILD MANNNN and started running about the dark and empty street. Sean hit it and felt weird too but more reserved. We wobbled around appearing drunk and decided to go back to the safety of our room.

My eyes were bloodshot red by the time we got back into the hotel, and I goofily avoided eye contact with several passers-by. We went upstairs and found Dylan (our other best friend who had blown us off to try to get his richard wet, he was not successful until a while after trip was over) and Kevin (Sean's twin brother.)

Kevin was asleep on his bed, and Dylan was ready to hang out (finally).

We went into the bathroom to share the legal bud experience with Dylan, after smoking a small amount of normal cheeba.
Sean hit the legal bud hard, as did Dyl. I took it a bit easier but still partook. Immediately, and I MEAN IMMEDIATELY after, those two started fighting like ninjas for no apparent reason.

This persisted just to the point of them breaking a sweat, (mind you this is a middle of the night ninja fight for no reason) and then Sean suddenly stopped. He looked towards the wall in between the beds and at the top of his mighty lungs released a "WHHAATTTT THEEE forgetkool kids klubK!!!!!".

We ran to comfort him but he had a blank stare and was weary of us quickly approaching him. We eventually sat him down but he was still in a full trip.

We were afraid to sleep later on, but we managed to shake the fear of Sean going AWOL or dying.
He was freaked out the next morning and couldn't stop talking about it for days.
He described the feeling as "all of a sudden everything went pink, and he was in a room. Kevin was in the room with him, and they were trapped for eternity as if they had failed life without dying." He thought he would be stuck, and everything was wrong in the way of vibes.

He was not himself for about a week.

We determined that the Mr. Nice Guy was the only possible cause, as Sean had consumed more than anyone else.

What happened to you Bravo, may have been a dangerous lace in the weak joint (pcp/meth/ghb/ketamine/cocaine/peyote) or a drink lace. It could have also been an entirely synthetic blend of legal smoke.

Glad you're alive, forget mexico vacations.

Jesus haha that sounds insane. Glad to be alive but I would still would recommend going to Cabo San Lucas. It's pretty unique, there's no partying anywhere like there is here. Just have to be careful I guess.

Edit: Right after I posted this I almost got stung by a scorpion that was under my suitcase

Jesus haha that sounds insane. Glad to be alive but I would still would recommend going to Cabo San Lucas. It's pretty unique, there's no partying anywhere like there is here. Just have to be careful I guess.

Edit: Right after I posted this I almost got stung by a scorpion that was under my suitcase
Mexico is trying to kill you. It can only mean one thing.

You are Mexican.

Synthetic stuff is stuff and is known to forget someone up. That could be a possibility.

the scorpion was trying to drug you

I bet it was those damn black Mexicans
;(

This is exactly why we need a giant wall

sounds like you and toker had been laced with pcp.