Boombot - Bans because he 'feels like it'

Author Topic: Boombot - Bans because he 'feels like it'  (Read 13226 times)

So I'm just strolling around Boombots Hunger Games, and eventually some dude kills me with a spear.  I didn't know you can get spears, so I ask where I can find them, and then this happens:

I get banned here, when the ban is up I join back wondering why

Then he says:

I get it was only two minutes, but that doesn't validate him banning someone because he 'felt like it'.  I'd suggest not letting this guy have admin on your servers.

This is the same individual who narks at me for stern adminship.

Ironic? Hypocrisy? Ironic hypocrisy?

Wow...
/support all the way to the top.

This guy is a whiny bitch anytime I whoop his ass on dms

This is the same individual who narks at me for stern adminship.

Ironic? Hypocrisy? Ironic hypocrisy?
i think we have enough admins guys lol, but thanks.
What you did speak for Visolator here.  He said he's taking forms/requests for more admins, and you replied with this stuff.  You even said 'we', as if you're in control of the server.  It isn't your server, you're not Visolator's wingman, don't have a powertrip dude.

what the hell does that have to do with anything? how is that in any way shape or form related to my post about BoomBot?

--I had a specific reason to post that, as I thought it was well needed. Viso disagrees, I'm fine with that. You're really picking at bones, christ.

what the hell does that have to do with anything? how is that in any way shape or form related to my post about BoomBot?

--I had a specific reason to post that, as I thought it was well needed. Viso disagrees, I'm fine with that. You're really picking at bones, christ.
Oh my bad, I thought your post was directed at me.  No hard feelings!

That's a 10/10 reason to ban someone.

Went ahead and grabbed the ID.

What was the significance of that?
So you can ban BoomBot's ID from your server

I’m a Part-Time admin there and he doesn’t usually act like this. I’ve never seen him ban someone in the matter-of-fact. Strange. I’ll talk to him about it.

I’m a Part-Time admin there and he doesn’t usually act like this. I’ve never seen him ban someone in the matter-of-fact. Strange. I’ll talk to him about it.
drugs!!!

*Sigh* I banned you because you were spewing hatred towards other players and the server in chat before you had even begun to play, not because you asked for a spear...

Way to take it out of context with those screenshots, though. Great job.