Author Topic: Boombot - Bans because he 'feels like it'  (Read 13244 times)

I have.. 525 hours.. on my steam account. My BL account that I literally do not use. This makes me wonder how many hours I actually have on my main..
ok.......why do you.........do this..when typing...

Are you guys loving kidding me!? LOL, you guys are arguing about a 2 minute ban on a little building block game! GET A loving LIFE KIDS! You guys rant over this stupid stuff like you are a bunch of crazed tumblr feminists. Akio, you're a loving joke.

User was banned for this post
Wow. The idiot got banned on his first 2 days on the Forum.

EDIT: He’s only had his account for 12 Hours actually. So that means he got banned on his first day on the Forums.

EDIT: He’s only had his account for 12 Hours actually. So that means he got banned on his first day on the Forums.
Psh, I've seen faster.

Psh, I've seen faster.
Orlly? Who then and how long did it take them to get banned?

Orlly? Who then and how long did it take them to get banned?
there's bound to be one kid who got banned within the hour of his registration

Most likely to show my shock, or express shock more easily.
You would probably read these two different with a bit of different meaningL
I loving.. LOVE.. pancakes.
I loving LOVE pancakes.

If you don't see the difference, then I will stop, but I think it makes sense.

im with boom here,

if someone is flinging stuff then you should have the right to ban them, its 2 minutes for some minor stuff flinging, the only problem i see with boombot here is his choice of ban reason and how he replied afterwards

it helps to read posts like that in this guy's voice ^

Insert a lot of loving bullstuff here.
How much do you wanna bet 'IlovingHatefriends' is actually an alt of BoomBot and he's self-feeding his ego...
Also, wrecked.

I'm gonna /support OP because of the entirety of what bullstuff BoomBot and IlovingHatefriends said.

What a shame that I actually enjoy his server.

I read the entire topic, and I must say that the OP is exaggerating. BoomBot banned you for a reason, and while it may seem stupid to you, it's not stupid to him. It is his server and he owns it, he's able to make his own rules for his server.

His quote here is correct:

What? It's my server, I can decide who stays and who doesn't, if he's being an starfish and a nuisance to the chat why should I let him stay?

I read the entire topic, and I must say that the OP is exaggerating. BoomBot banned you for a reason, and while it may seem stupid to you, it's not stupid to him. It is his server and he owns it, he's able to make his own rules for his server.

His quote here is correct:

Badspot said that 'even though its your party that doesn't give you a right to fling stuff at the guests' or something like that.
Which basically makes every 'its his server and he owns it' logic invalid and gives more stuff points(?) to the people who say it.
So.

How much do you wanna bet 'IlovingHatefriends' is actually an alt of BoomBot and he's self-feeding his ego...
Also, wrecked.

I'm gonna /support OP because of the entirety of what bullstuff BoomBot and IlovingHatefriends said.
No, it's Alpaca.exe who is an administrator on Booms server and appears to be BoomBot's white knight. He also is an idiot.