Poll

a

yes
32 (20.6%)
no because I play blockland
123 (79.4%)

Total Members Voted: 155

Author Topic: do you have a girlfriend  (Read 8882 times)

In all my previous relationships I just couldn't develop strong feelings for them. After my last girlfriend and I broke up I decided that I'm just not going to get involved in any relationships for a long while.

I did at one point and regret the entire thing.
And currently no.

Well, I've met a girl like last month and we're now talking to each other everyday, we also went on dates, and we pretty much confirmed our relationship.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:46:13 PM by Filipe »

Well, I've met a girl like last month and we're now talking to each other everyday, we also went on dates.
I must ask, what Portuguese things did you shout during lovey times?

do u understand the concept if just dates?

I must ask, what Portuguese things did you shout during lovey times?
well we're not too much on words during love, more like pleasure noises, that I can tell.

Me and my girlfriend already had love so, yeah Molten is not wrong about asking this question.

well we're not too much on words during love, more like pleasure noises, that I can tell.
Me and my girlfriend already had love so, yeah Molten is not wrong about asking this question.

What does the love feel like?

What does the love feel like?
It felt awesome I have to say, lot's of pleasure involved, atleast both of us enjoyed it and that is the important part.

If I had to give tips though, start slow, then speed up with time, while doing oral, aim for the clit mainly, also make sure that she feels safe with you.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:00:36 PM by Filipe »

I think he asked that before Filipe made his edit, he had mentiones of love.

My girlfriend is my Mistress, I am hers and she is mine only

o-ok

I'm super submissive to anybody I consider a love interest and even I am a little scared by this

relationships at my age are a waste of time

also i'm not attractive in the slightest