Author Topic: My Christmas is gonna suck :(  (Read 1429 times)

what kind of thoughts trigger your anxiety attacks?

no its celsius

no its kelvin

I think I will have a good Christmas. I feel fairly good because this is my first Christmas where I have bought other people gifts with my own money. I dont know whether or not I will get all the things on my christmas list but that's alright if I don't, because I can always go and get them myself anyway.
the true meaning of christmas

Mate, it's gonna be a loving wonderful day tomorrow. Get the boardies out and go for a float with a gaytime.
this is the most Australian thing i have ever read

I think it'll be okay. Will open gifts and then sit at home for the rest of the day. I never did anything Christmas related this year though except for celebrating the actual holiday itself.

Jesus, it's hot as forget all around the world! At least in Florida, our high ass humidity at least brings a consistent temperature.

I think it will be alright, I'll go to my aunt's house, she married recently and a few family members will be there, atleast that part of my family is not full of stuff.

As an update, got back from the Christmas party fine. I got some money but as soon as I got home I had an anxiety attack and now I am trying not to have another one. I'm not sleeping tonight and If I do it is either ambien or alcohol.