Author Topic: Have you ever gotten laid?  (Read 10699 times)

Actually I broke a condom once haha
same but that was when i was putting it around a pole outside
rip

Actually I broke a condom once haha
I have too, but it was just because I left an air bubble in the tip. I've probably used at least a thousand with my gf and that has only happened once

That possibility alone isn't enough to stop most people, and nor should it be. If you live a life governed by fringe possibilities, you have a stuff life.

I know, I never said that individuals shouldn't use condoms or shouldn't have access to them. I believe everyone should have free access to condoms. I also believe that if you are going to participate in coitus, then you should use a condom. However, I do think that by getting more people to watch research -- you'll have less people wanting to have love. What I am saying seems very silly, but look at whats happening in Japan. Most young people aren't interested in having love anymore because of research and robotic love toys.  

Less love/less interest in love = less chance of attaining a loveually transmitted disease

I have too, but it was just because I left an air bubble in the tip. I've probably used at least a thousand with my gf and that has only happened once
I just stopped using them altogether

I got laid off my last job, I guess you could say they really forgeted me over.

Only once if you're referring to something else.

I know, I never said that individuals shouldn't use condoms or shouldn't have access to them. I believe everyone should have free access to condoms. I also believe that if you are going to participate in coitus, then you should use a condom. However, I do think that by getting more people to watch research -- you'll have less people wanting to have love. What I am saying seems very silly, but look at whats happening in Japan. Most young people aren't interested in having love anymore because of research and robotic love toys. 

Less love/less interest in love = less chance of attaining a loveually transmitted disease
Or you know, they just focus on good love education and availability of protection. Trying to discourage love through research sounds like an incredibly stupid idea.

now that we are on the topic my friends claim you can get STDs by oral. is this true
i cant rlly believe that

now that we are on the topic my friends claim you can get STDs by oral. is this true
i cant rlly believe that
Yes you can

Or you know, they just focus on good love education and availability of protection. Trying to discourage love through research sounds like an incredibly stupid idea.

You think so? I'd much rather live in a society with less STD's, even if it means less interest in love.

You think so? I'd much rather live in a society with less STD's, even if it means less interest in love.
What are the societal impacts though? Economic impacts?

Get more people to watch research support all the stuffty things that happen behind closed doors???

What are the societal impacts though? Economic impacts?

Less love. Economic impacts? research industry rises up further, Ron Jeremy's paycheck quadruples.

Get more people to watch research support all the stuffty things that happen behind closed doors???

Not sure about you, but STD's and HIV are pretty stuffty, in my opinion. You don't even need research for people to get those diseases.

Less love. Economic impacts? research industry rises up further, Ron Jeremy's paycheck quadruples.
Well depending on the efficacy of the 'discouragement program', I was thinking more along the lines of destabilising the population growth rate.