Author Topic: Have you ever gotten laid?  (Read 10702 times)

"I'm not saying we should get poeple to stop having love-"
"but I'm saying we should get people to stop having love"

>I said that if we were to encourage people

Maxwell, can you read that last bit for me, please?

you are telling them not to have love, what's the difference????

when youre encouraging people one way youre getting them to do something, the exact way you phrased it

Bear, just lock this already.

I don't need love
life forgets me every day

also bear stop typing like you're a "complex" 8 year old

The moment you reffered to 'having love' as 'engaging in coitus', I immediately realized you are that weird kid who eats lunch alone, all the other kids avoid you because you have that psycho vibe going for you and you're a general social outcast. Heres to hoping you grow out of it because we don't need another school shooting.

The moment you reffered to 'having love' as 'engaging in coitus', I immediately realized you are that weird kid who eats lunch alone, all the other kids avoid you because you have that psycho vibe going for you and you're a general social outcast. Heres to hoping you grow out of it because we don't need another school shooting.

That's the scientific term. Also you're making pathetic assumptions about me.

Also: "we don't need another school shooting. "

What the hell? You know, it's entertaining watching how many things I'm limited to saying. I cant say engaging in coitus?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 06:46:34 PM by Bear_Tracks »

Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojcLM7fkool kids klubc
did you also stumble upon this video after watching the caribou one from the drama topic

did you also stumble upon this video after watching the caribou one from the drama topic
yes, and that changed my life

Also you're making pathetic assumptions about me.
"I'm a complex individual and despite the fact that I'm alone and never talk to anybody in a friendly way, and act like a total loving psychopath, if I were to just speak up everyone would be charmed and amazed by my superior intellect."

I can read you like a book, and hopefully that book is easier to read than your 9mm is to find

didn't caribou pm maxwell about disliking people who use big words to sound smart

so why is he being hypocritical and using terms like "coitus" and "insertion"

"I'm a complex individual and despite the fact that I'm alone and never talk to anybody in a friendly way, and act like a total loving psychopath, if I were to just speak up everyone would be charmed and amazed by my superior intellect."

I can read you like a book, and hopefully that book is easier to read than your 9mm is to find

Clownfish, you're saying this. I'm not. To think you're even accusing me of all of this just tells me that you're a complete nutcase. A 9mm? What? Please stop.

didn't caribou pm maxwell about disliking people who use big words to sound smart

>says he hates people who use big words
>uses big words

yeah, this one