Author Topic: Have you ever gotten laid?  (Read 10722 times)

Generally speaking, that's kinda how it goes unless you do it with a prostitute.

And note that I said "generally speaking".
I disagree. I think you underestimate how many people have casual love.

I apparently am.

Yeah out of the three people I've had love with (I'm including oral here) I was only dating one of them. You don't need to be in a relationship with someone for love to be pleasurable.

Nope. Virgin as a newborn man seahorse.

Not even legal, but these kids at my school have been offering to "hook me up" with people, but I never accept. I guess I just don't look at love the same way as other people, I don't really seek it out even though I know it'd be nice, it just doesn't concern me.

I guess I just don't look at love the same way as other people, I don't really seek it out even though I know it'd be nice, it just doesn't concern me.
ive declined plenty of poon because im a classy man who waits for the ring ;)

I can't afford a VR headset

it was the best 2 minutes of my life

Generally speaking, that's kinda how it goes unless you do it with a prostitute.

And note that I said "generally speaking".
I've never had love with a prostitute, and only had 3 girlfriends. People hook up casually all the time.

First time in over 5 months last week. Long distance relationships suck.

First time in over 5 months last week. Long distance relationships suck.
really? My girlfriend is leaving for college this summer and I'm afraid it's gonna be too stressful

How far away are you two and how often do you see each other?

I've never had love with a prostitute, and only had 3 girlfriends. People hook up casually all the time.

Casual love is one of the most common ways of getting a loveually transmitted disease.

Casual love is one of the most common ways of getting a loveually transmitted disease.
driving a car is one of the most common ways to die

ban both of those things.

driving a car is one of the most common ways to die

Yes it is, and having casual encounters is a great way to catch HIV/STD's.

Yes it is, and having casual encounters is a great way to catch HIV/STD's.
condoms