Author Topic: Have you ever gotten laid?  (Read 10662 times)

i came into this thread and i was just gonna post "yeah twice" and be done with it but it looks like this has degraded into a big mess lol

i came into this thread and i was just gonna post "yeah twice" and be done with it but it looks like this has degraded into a big mess lol
yeah i dont even know how it happens. most of bear's debates come out of such odd places that i have no idea how to even respond to it.

seatblets and condoms, like what are you guys talking about

yeah i dont even know how it happens. most of bear's debates come out of such odd places that i have no idea how to even respond to it.

seatblets and condoms, like what are you guys talking about

I forgot how it started, but someone tried making a stupid point that you can die from anything (obviously).

and someone brought up the stupid point that you can get STDs from having love
Casual love is one of the most common ways of getting a loveually transmitted disease.
(obviously)

and someone brought up the stupid point that you can get STDs from having love(obviously)

It is pretty obvious, what's there to be sarcastic about? Do you not think that casual love is a common way to get an STD? If you're friends with someone for a day and you stoop them on that day of meeting the person, don't you think that's a bit stupid? You don't know the person, and you don't know where their schmekel has been or what schmekels have entered that cbrown town.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 05:57:25 PM by Bear_Tracks »

It is pretty obvious, what's there to be sarcastic about? Do you not think that casual love is a common way to get an STD? If you're friends with someone for a day and you stoop them on that day of meeting the person, don't you think that's a bit stupid? You don't know the person, and you don't know where their schmekel has been or what schmekels have entered that cbrown town.
lol you're so good at not reading, I was obviously saying you caused the argument you dumbass

I forgot how it started, but someone tried making a stupid point that you can die from anything (obviously).
I didn't because you said we should stop having love to avoid any risk of STD's and I said you shouldn't get in a car either because you have a good chance of dying in a car accident

Stop taking things out of context, folks.

I didn't because you said we should stop having love to avoid any risk of STD's and I said you shouldn't get in a car either because you have a good chance of dying in a car accident

I never said you should stop having love. I said that if we were to encourage people to watch research whenever they felt like having love, there would most likely be less viruses transmitted. Once people do their thing to research, it's done. It's like love, but safer and without insertion.

It's like love, but safer and without insertion.
As if we need any more confirmation that you're a virgin lol

What do you mean, Bolt? To have love, you must commence the insertion procedure.

I never said you should stop having love.
"I'm not saying we should get poeple to stop having love-"

I said that if we were to encourage people to watch research whenever they felt like having love...Once people do their thing to research, it's done. It's like love, but safer and without insertion.
"but I'm saying we should get people to stop having love"