Author Topic: The animation and stop motion mega thread  (Read 46119 times)

cool...

that recoil tho, you are exaggerating at it. unless the person holding it doesnt have much gun experience
looks like someone has never shot a gun before nor has any experience with guns (you)

looks like someone has never shot a gun before nor has any experience with guns (you)
No, it should be 100% still because the person has an iron grip.

well duh of course hes gonna have a lot of recoil hes not using the stock properly...

hola I found you some new animation/3d modeling software
http://www.anim8or.com/
its anim8or
it was released back in 1999
it is good for beginning 3D modelers that have no loving idea how to use anything else
can also be used for animation
some p good lookin stuff was made with it too
its free
add to OP now
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 11:01:20 PM by NotBomberguy »

me when i hire someone to kill me because i like anime

Hey man, poppin in to say to ya... hey dude.
I laughed, wasnt expecting that
Stellar job.

Hey man, poppin in to say to ya... hey dude.
I laughed, wasnt expecting that
Stellar job.
Hey 2 u 2.

And thanks. :]

I have a specific animation question.

I have a list of [x,y,z] coordinates for several particles at thousands of points in time. I have no experience with animation. What programs can I use to plot these particles at their respective locations and show their motion over time in 2D or 3D? It would be ideal if I could also make there be spheres with a certain radius at these points.

you can likely use a python script and blender to do it. sounds straightforward enough.

you'd probably go about making sphere mesh objects, assigning them keyframes at regular time offsets based on your data set.

this reminded me of a tool that idk if was ever posted here

its a 2d animation tool called OpenToonz. it is a 100% free and open source program that was the first version of a high end animation tool known currently as Toonz 2D. Both used by big creators like Studio Ghibli, and the team behind Futurama

i haven't made much of anything with it yet, but ive messed with the interface and it looks very promising. just thought id post it here as a resource for yall!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 05:02:43 PM by mod-man »

cool...

that recoil tho, you are exaggerating at it. unless the person holding it doesnt have much gun experience

aww man animating digitally is so much easier than with note cards

^ ^ ^ more from this project ^ ^ ^