Author Topic: What did you get for xmas 2015 edition  (Read 10773 times)

cash,clothes,food, and bought myself an AT2020 microphone with a boom

socks
gloves
a electric trimmer
a star trek TNG model kit, one of the models i hope to hook up to a lighting system so it looks rad as stuff
a chair

socks
gloves
a electric trimmer
a star trek TNG model kit, one of the models i hope to hook up to a lighting system so it looks rad as stuff
a chair
NEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Razer stuff I got was the Blackwidow Tournament Edition and the Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset.

4 flannels, a bunch of t-shirts, some long-sleeve shirts, pants, a multi-tool, a better phone charger, 48 sharpies, three gameboy color games, and the score of breaking bad on vinyl

how doesn't any of that sound spoiled? I get the other post, but not that one
guess i shouldnt have said spoiled but more like your upset because you feel entitled that your mom should get you exactly what you want and like (hint: she doesnt have to get you anything at all) and I can picture you being a pouty little baby while opening your not-up-to-foxscotch standard gifts

your upset because you feel entitled that your mom should get you exactly what you want and like
I'm not upset because she gets me things I didn't want, I'm upset because she got me things she knows I don't want. it's not like it would be more expensive to get the kind of shirts I do like
if someone gets me something that I don't care for, that's ok. I don't expect most people to know what exactly I like or don't. but it's annoying when someone gets me something they know I don't want, over something they know I want

a plane crashed into my house

a mechanical keyboard
a nerf rival
$20 steam
$25 amazon
$25 barnes and noble
$110 Walmart
$10 bucks
Lots of candy
some Magic The Gathering cards
a 3ds charging cradle
a new toy bow because one of my nieces broke my other one

uhhh

with the steam i got an EU4 DLC and cities: skylines.

with the barnes and noble gift card im going to buy more volumes of yotsuba&

i just got my Halo: CE Anniversay, 3-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership, and a $50 steam card
TIME TO BURN ALL ZE MONEEEEEEEEHH

So it turns out I did get stuff.

- $300
- Fallout 4
- some clothes
- RC heli (not even sure why)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick thing that I can't use due to my TV being poorly designed (I will provide explanation if necessary)
- some collectible stuff that is apparently valuable

I have no idea what I'm going to do with that $300, probably put it away somewhere and forget about it only to find it when I really need it.

- Amazon Fire TV Stick thing that I can't use due to my TV being poorly designed (I will provide explanation if necessary)
I'm guessing you need an hdmi extender. :P

$110 Walmart
my parents splurged and bought me the 120$ Walmart--it's like the $110 version, but with more of those ball cages and there's a sale on sleeppants