Steam is forgeted at the moment

Author Topic: Steam is forgeted at the moment  (Read 15724 times)

stuff stuff
i have $33.73 on my account, is it safe?
yes stop loving freaking out

stuff stuff
i have $33.73 on my account, is it safe?
Your wireless mainframe is most likely going to be hacked. Be prepared to change your credit card number, steam password, social security number, and blockland key.

Your wireless mainframe is most likely going to be hacked. Be prepared to change your credit card number, steam password, social security number, and blockland key.
yeah, these hackers are using electromagnetic techniques in their hacking to breach the security perimeter and compromise everyone's names and get free copies of civ vee new world with ice t

Your wireless mainframe is most likely going to be hacked.
so... isolate the node and dump them on the other side of the router

its ok i have a bear trap in my router and i live in antarctica

I changed my bl key from AAPKL-ZSGA-NM32-TCKE to AAPKL-ZSGA-GM32-TFAE just to be safe..

its ok i have a bear trap in my router and i live in antarctica
I changed my bl key from AAPKL-ZSGA-NM32-TCKE to AAPKL-ZSGA-GM32-TFAE just to be safe..
exactly, but make sure you guys stay certain your computers are unplugged so they dont glitch the firewall

So credit card info is only visible on one's account if you directly connect your paypal to your steam

HACKED!! lol! I stole your key..

oh stuff they hacked my windows