Author Topic: Steam is forgeted at the moment  (Read 16136 times)

I.
I mean.
He's not wrong.
Did you actually expect the purchase on his account under "Himself" to list another account name?
I would expect that if literally anything suspicious was going on it would be a gift to a different person (Translation of some of that text there is "The items have been added to your Library"). The fact that game name is unknown more than likely is a screwup on steams part but nothing here indicates that it was purchased by another person

at the time i wasnt aware of it

It's the equivalent of breaking a rule without knowing about it.

It's just an example - it's not really close to what's going on right now in terms of severity, but in equivalence you'd still be penalized for breaking the rule.

It's the equivalent of breaking a rule without knowing about it.

It's just an example - it's not really close to what's going on right now in terms of severity, but in equivalence you'd still be penalized for breaking the rule.
am i forgeted in the ass
also, my login info was already there, highlighted in yellow. you know when you leave the browser without logging out and your stuff stays there? yeah. that.
does that make a diffrence?

am i forgeted in the ass
also, my login info was already there, highlighted in yellow. you know when you leave the browser without logging out and your stuff stays there? yeah. that.
does that make a diffrence?
That stuff is because of your browser not steam.

That stuff is because of your browser not steam.
but does it make my stuff worse or better

And besides doubting the authenticity, there's no proof, nor possibility to prove, to say that he's faking it.
Right now I'm more working on the basis that if nobody else out of thousands of comments is reporting that they've had it happen, it likely didn't happen.

did steam just pull the plug? I'm not able to log in or access the shop

the shop's been down

Idon't know about logging in or out, and i'm not about to try, but i'm pretty sure the store is intentional.

FAQ:

Q: Am I forgeted?
A: No.

Q: Should I use Steam?

Q: Can I pay games?
A: Yes.

That's all you really need.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 05:47:09 PM by TristanLuigi »

FAQ:

Q: Am I forgeted?

Q: Should I use Steam?

That's all you really need.
can we play games

can we play games
Absolutely yes, any game you want to play should work except steams game servers might be down

Absolutely yes, any game you want to play should work except steams game servers might be down
are you bullstuffting me? i dont wanna be forgeted at the hand of a fellow forumer

You can't login into steam anymore by the way as they shut everything down, so do not worry about right now