Steam is forgeted at the moment

Author Topic: Steam is forgeted at the moment  (Read 15713 times)

I can imagine valve is gonna get a ton of reports from this,

don't log in, don't log out, don't do anything

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/680492664610000896

"By the way, this is not a security breach. This is page caching gone rogue. Most likely not respecting Cache-Control headers."

my freind got 6 people adding him telling him to get the forget off their account and now his email is being spammed by like 15 people because its loving public thanks to this steam breach

i can actually see peoples paypal and visa info

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/680492664610000896

"By the way, this is not a security breach. This is page caching gone rogue. Most likely not respecting Cache-Control headers."

seeing peoples paypal and credits card and personal infos IS kind of a security breach..

good thing i only use steam wallet codes from the cards

Yeah, when I was in game I went to the steam store and saw stuff being added to my cart then I was logged out, didn't see who's account it was.
Now when I click on my wishlist im taken to a random user

i can actually see peoples paypal and visa info
jesus, its a good thing i remove my card from all of my accounts after i make a purchase. i guess silly anxiety pays off.

NOW IM SOMEONE ELSE
AND STEAM IS IN SPANISH

I hope valve just turns steam off and removes the plug until this stuff gets resolved, im really worried

just to be safe, I would cancel pre-approved payments on your paypal for steam

don't do it via steam though
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 03:18:39 PM by Electrk. »

I have phoenix wright music in the background at the same time. Foreshadowing.

I just realized this might work on trades. You could possibly trade items from other users.

I have phoenix wright music in the background at the same time. Foreshadowing.

I just realized this might work on trades. You could possibly trade items from other users.
you cant that requires confirmation

Uh, it's changing language and it's changing £'s into R's and Euros instead, is steam getting attacked?

I think I may need to change my email to a temp address