Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine

Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 33871 times)

Bear_tracks, I believe you should abstain from posting on this forum for a building block game, as none of it's users appreciate your wit and humor. I hope you can accept my request, for I fear your cranial cavity will swell so immense that it will rupture, and possibly place you in injury.

Does Bear have a thesaurus next to him while he types.
lol no

he uses an internet thesaurus

I like where this is going

Just a btw.
Caribou or someone with that same name approached me on steam wanting to donate for a platinum upgrade, but required a new key to put it on. I logged on it once in blockland to verify the blockland ID which needed to be upgraded. I took this offer up immediately without questioning it because it was a good deal for me.  He donated first.

The server has been stale on donations lately which are needed to pay the VPS rent and keep the servers up. I don't think this was planned to come back on me since there was no way to know I'd initially log in with the key to verify the ID. I'm not in control of the associated forum account.

You know where the door is, clubstep.

Once Tezuni gets mad, like, REAL mad, to the point where he starts wreaking havoc to vent his anger.

We've all been there, really.

you alright buddy?
you get hit in the head?

Anyone else think Clubstep is literally insane?

no whattt I thought you ment figuratively insane!!!!!

For once I agree with moltenkitten

Once Tezuni gets mad, like, REAL mad, to the point where he starts wreaking havoc to vent his anger.

We've all been there, really.

this whole drama is like a crazy rollercoaster

Tezuni has come on numerous times since I messaged him asking for the profile URL, and he still hasn't replied. He comes in here, makes accusations and cant even respond.

Also I'm going to reply to two posts here, both make me shrug my shoulders:

The moment you reffered to 'having love' as 'engaging in coitus', I immediately realized you are that weird kid who eats lunch alone, all the other kids avoid you because you have that psycho vibe going for you and you're a general social outcast. Heres to hoping you grow out of it because we don't need another school shooting.

What? How in the world does that have anything to do with the word "coitus"? Am I not allowed to use that word? Does it offend you? What is your problem? Also I cant even comment on how idiotic the rest of the stuff you're saying is.

Does Bear have a thesaurus next to him while he types.

Should I use smaller words? ??