Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine

Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 33843 times)

So I was gone for the past 40 pages, what happened?

apparently you forgot how to count

caribou gets drama'd

somebody under the name nickpb 1.0 starts posting dumb stuff

nickpb and akio jump the gun and say its caribou

it turns out its tezuni's

tezuni and nickpb deny

and thats where we are

i didn't deny anything? All i said was I believe tez when he said it wasn't him. Also all the posts were made behind a proxie so badspot can't prove it was tez or caribou or anyone else that used the Nickpb 1.0 account

i didn't deny anything? All i said was I believe tez when he said it wasn't him. Also all the posts were made behind a proxie so badspot can't prove it was tez or caribou or anyone else that used the Nickpb 1.0 account

tez denies then

most of us believes that tez didnt do this and caribou is the mastermind

Caribou or someone with that same name approached me on steam wanting to donate for a platinum upgrade, but required a new key to put it on. I logged on it once in blockland to verify the blockland ID which needed to be upgraded. I took this offer up immediately without questioning it because it was a good deal for me.  He donated first.

The server has been stale on donations lately which are needed to pay the VPS rent and keep the servers up. I don't think this was planned to come back on me since there was no way to know I'd initially log in with the key to verify the ID. I'm not in control of the associated forum account.
why would you log in on his Blockland account? Surely you could have just asked him for the blid. I would find it a bit fishy if someone just gave me a Blockland key and was asked to check something that anyone could do.

why would you log in on his Blockland account? Surely you could have just asked him for the blid. I would find it a bit fishy if someone just gave me a Blockland key and was asked to check something that anyone could do.
Must admit, I too don't understand why Tezuni needed to log in to the account first.

Seems a bit suspicious that he just happened to briefly login to an account that was later used to spam/troll, supposedly by a different person.

But I can't tell either way who is responsible.
It seems quite out of character for Tezuni to impersonate another and troll the forums however, and correct me if I am wrong, he has been naughty on the forums before.

It is right up Caribou's street to impersonate, troll and then vehemently deny it (if it really isn't him then he's to blame for being distrustful and causing this boy who cried wolf situation). However, it's very suspect that Tezuni is at all linked to the account. From his description it seems Tez purchased the account too, but why would that be necessary if this would-be-Caribou figure was donating a large sum? Could they not afford to buy their own $5 game, and if the entire point was to frame Tez and not have the account linked to them, why not just buy the game via Steam Wallet giftcards?

How would you know that they're made behind a proxy? Only admins can see IPs.

We don't have any hard evidence that it was either one of them, so it would be best for us not to assume it's one or the other, or even someone else entirely.

How would you know that they're made behind a proxy? Only admins can see IPs.

We don't have any hard evidence that it was either one of them, so it would be best for us not to assume it's one or the other, or even someone else entirely.
because badspot told me himself. Duh

Must admit, I too don't understand why Tezuni needed to log in to the account first.

Seems a bit suspicious that he just happened to briefly login to an account that was later used to spam/troll, supposedly by a different person.

But I can't tell either way who is responsible.
It seems quite out of character for Tezuni to impersonate another and troll the forums however, and correct me if I am wrong, he has been naughty on the forums before.

It is right up Caribou's street to impersonate, troll and then vehemently deny it (if it really isn't him then he's to blame for being distrustful and causing this boy who cried wolf situation). However, it's very suspect that Tezuni is at all linked to the account. From his description it seems Tez purchased the account too, but why would that be necessary if this would-be-Caribou figure was donating a large sum? Could they not afford to buy their own $5 game, and if the entire point was to frame Tez and not have the account linked to them, why not just buy the game via Steam Wallet giftcards?

Not quite. I've said here that I have never had Tezuni as a contact on Steam (or anywhere, for that matter). I even asked Tezuni if he could describe to me the profile picture of the person who he dealt with and he gave me a very stupidly vague response. If he doesn't know who he dealt with, he should shut up and stop accusing me making me look even worse on the forums. I told the truth about not being Nickpb 1.0, and I'm telling the truth about this and this will be the last time that I'll be posting in this drama.

TBH caribou should just be banned again. He's most definitely going to have another breakdown and troll somebody or someone