Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 33859 times)

That's fine, I've explained and I'm unable to go further. I completely deny and dispute all other claims currently held against me, as they're all complete hokum.
And why, exactly, are you unable to go further?

He deny's the truth apparantly lol.

His BL_ID was the same as the Yawa200 impersonator and the same one who banned Brickitect and the others.

you can keep covering your ears caribou

but it sure as hell doesn't make you look intelligent in any way, shape or form

He isn't gonna answer the question, as my old post explains:

bear tracks joined heed's server yesterday and we talked about the sugar drama thing that happened, and he told me it was all a misunderstanding, but then said this:

"if i say what really happened, ill get banned for admittance to trolling"

in other words caribou doesnt want his precious account banned so he just admits to trolling ingame instead.

If he answers the question he will get banned

Bear_Tracks is once again playing the game where he covers his ears and yells, "I can't hear you!"

He already said somewhere that he cannot post here about what actually happened because it would be admittance to trolling. He knows how to not get banned and still piss you all off. He isn't an idiot. I don't know how many of his accounts we'll have to go through to get this figured out.

1. He is a self-proclaimed troll.

2. Quit giving him the negative attention and hate he's provoking. I know this guy is sitting back chuckling at how stupid we all are.

Do not engage with him. Ban him from your servers.
That is all that the community can do against him without giving him what he wants

Bear_Tracks is once again playing the game where he covers his ears and yells, "I can't hear you!"

He already said somewhere that he cannot post here about what actually happened because it would be admittance to trolling. He knows how to not get banned and still piss you all off. He isn't an idiot. I don't know how many of his accounts we'll have to go through to get this figured out.

1. He is a self-proclaimed troll.

2. Quit giving him the negative attention and hate he's provoking. I know this guy is sitting back chuckling at how stupid we all are.

Do not engage with him. Ban him from your servers.
That is all that the community can do against him without giving him what he wants

i hate you but so much this

what do u say kahnuu are we gonna throw hands

what do u say kahnuu are we gonna throw hands

yea homie i got my squad ready for u at mcdonalds down the road lets go right now you and me fam

yea homie i got my squad ready for u at mcdonalds down the road lets go right now you and me fam

photo from before the fight

looks like its just you where's your squad