Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 33836 times)

This image has absolutely no relevance to this thread.

it just shows how you're a ''handicapped swine'' how the OP dictates

What? I've been deprecated for describing the people who stole my bike as "animals". Many users as you know, have taken things completely out of context. I specifically said that they were animals for their actions against me -- not because of their race. I've expressed this on numerous occasions and the geniuses of this forum ignore that and twist things.
On several occasions you have been noted to express clearly tribal views.
Whether you agree with this or not, you most certainly have a reputation for being a tribal, and you are certainly aware of that.

You chose to describe black people as 'animals', which is a common tribal slur against black people, akin to calling them gorillas, or monkeys, or sub-humans.
Whether you were calling them animals for their actions or not, it was very very unwise of you to choose that particular word for those particular people given your known reputation.

Maybe someone else would have been able to describe those people as animals without it being tribal, or without being called tribal, but not you, because as far as most people are concerned, you are a tribal.
And you know you have that reputation (because it is very regularly made apparent to you), so you should definitely be thinking twice about what you say if you want to avoid stuffstorms and further accusations.

On several occasions you have been noted to express clearly tribal views.
Whether you agree with this or not, you most certainly have a reputation for being a tribal, and you are certainly aware of that.

You chose to describe black people as 'animals', which is a common tribal slur against black people, akin to calling them gorillas, or monkeys, or sub-humans.
Whether you were calling them animals for their actions or not, it was very very unwise of you to choose that particular word for those particular people given your known reputation.

Maybe someone else would have been able to describe those people as animals without it being tribal, or without being called tribal, but not you, because as far as most people are concerned, you are a tribal.
And you know you have that reputation (because it is very regularly made apparent to you), so you should definitely be thinking twice about what you say if you want to avoid stuffstorms and further accusations.

It may be so that many believe that I am a tribal, and each time I've disputed each and every one of these lunatic accusations, as it simply is not true. I've asked countless times for evidence and all I receive are misinterpreted quotes. For example, a few years ago I said something about African Americans typically having lower incomes than whites (statistically) and I was blasted for that. If you cant handle statistics, I don't know what to say. You'll have a tough time in life.

Also Dooble, if you're able to read back - you'll see that is not true. I called them animals for their actions toward me. It is beyond me how you are unable to figure that out, as it's been stated twenty times - as well as on the original post. You can visit that too and interpret it correctly. 

I've always wanted to see something truly tribal that Bear has said

words
maybe if you had something to contribute that wasn't related to race or politics I wouldn't feel the need to call you out on your constant bullstuff

Is all you talk about race? Lol

Is all you talk about race? Lol

Is this a genuine question? If you look back at all eight hundred and counting posts of mine, you'll find that ~0.02% of my posts pertain to race.

Is this a genuine question? If you look back at all eight hundred and counting posts of mine, you'll find that ~0.02% of my posts pertain to race.
now, I still have a request you refuse to accept
stop loving pretending you aren't on your 4th loving alt and we don't know you bullstuff
you've been banned 3 loving times and you still come crawling back and expect us to pretend you're a brand new member when we know you always loving start stuff.

What about your multiple name changes as seen above? You have NO place to talk about tribals when you clearly are one.

Bear, if this is your 4th alt, then it's pretty god damn obvious that you aren't liked, and unless you pull a spongeb0b or Racooneer and apologize (people won't forgive you anyways) and the fact you still try to make a comeback is baffling. All you're really doing is burying your own grave and paving the road to another alt account.

Also Dooble, if you're able to read back - you'll see that is not true. I called them animals for their actions toward me. It is beyond me how you are unable to figure that out, as it's been stated twenty times - as well as on the original post. You can visit that too and interpret it correctly. 
Bear_Tracks, if you're able to read the post you just quoted, it doesn't matter if you called them animals because of their actions towards you.

People think you're a tribal, you used a tribal term to refer to black people, with tribal intent or not. Hence people are angry with you.
If you can't understand and accept that, then you're beyond help.

it seems pretty just to call someone who stole your nice bike animals imo
the thing is, he said it because he's tribal. it would be reasonable, in general, for someone to call someone an animal and mean nothing by it. but it was no coincidence that the people caribou called animals were black

but it was no coincidence that the people caribou called animals were black
Jesus christ you dense motherforgeter

He may be a tribal but they stole his 1,500 dollar bike, so most people would agree he's justified in calling them animals.

He may be a tribal but they stole his 1,500 dollar bike, so most people would agree he's justified in calling them animals.
Yeah, one person stole his bike, so all black people are animals. Totally justified.