Author Topic: jazz z40 camcorder not turning on  (Read 1875 times)

Coolster has a history of making silly and ridiculous stories, and that's what makes it hard for me to take him seriously. If you want to call me a richard because I remember his past, then fine, just remember to control your anger so you don't look like an ass yourself.

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. He's asking a question, his history has no relevance here. Either way, whatever his "history" is, its extremely petty to begin with. Did he rob a store? Did he kill someone?

Well seeing how bear tracks pretty much posted what I was going to post, also I called you a richard because I do not like you.
Anyway I'm done responding to you about this.

Planr, arent you the religious one? What happened to respecting others? Isn't that one of the teachings?

Planr, arent you the religious one? What happened to respecting others? Isn't that one of the teachings?
I've learned to be more skeptical of the things people with bad past histories post ever since this incident.

also I called you a richard because I do not like you.
Oh, okay. So this is some sort of personal problem you have. Thanks for clearing that up.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 01:45:16 PM by Planr »

I've learned to be more skeptical of the things people with bad past histories post ever since this incident.
Still doesn't give you the right to pop in and be a douche

Oh, okay. So this is some sort of personal problem you have. Thanks for clearing that up.
you sound very butthurt right now. people called you out for being an starfish (which you were), and now you blame it on a past incident. get yourself together

I've learned to be more skeptical
Well that doesn't sound religious at all