do you know any blf users irl

Poll

fuck steve?

clownfish no
26 (57.8%)
clownfish yes
19 (42.2%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: do you know any blf users irl  (Read 9267 times)

most of the "problem users" are probably actually huge pussies in real life that wouldn't actually do anything or maybe even show up

I think we'd be pretty safe

Probably about 90% of problem users aren't even old enough to drive either, so it's not like they could reasonably show up in the first place.

Probably about 90% of problem users aren't even old enough to drive either, so it's not like they could reasonably show up in the first place.

yeah we'd probably get more of the older users

dang i really want to meet rlcbm

Me trinick and neonfallout would go

I'll bring the beer

Me trinick and neonfallout would go

I'll bring the beer
what are you?
a pusillanimous individual?
blf ain no pusillanimous individual ass beer drinker
we need the forgetin heavy stuff
we need to forget what we've done in the last 3 hours

i dont want to meet any of you in real life

Oh fun, I'm up in Northgate for the time being. I'm thinking Ballard or Lower Queen Anne for the next time we move.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Microsoft rejuvenate the Lower Queen Anne area by investing billions in it? I know it's one of the most expensive parts of Seattle now, along with Belltown.

i dont want to meet any of you in real life

Me either

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Microsoft rejuvenate the Lower Queen Anne area by investing billions in it? I know it's one of the most expensive parts of Seattle now, along with Belltown.

Me either

Microsoft isn't really in Seattle proper as far as I know. Amazon on the other hand is spearheading the gentrification of the city. Unfortunately Amazon isn't too hot on funding the public transit infrastructure to move around the thousands of workers they plan on bringing in in the next five years.

Prices are rediculous though. I don't think I'll ever be buying a house in the city. $555,000 is the minimum for a lot of neighborhoods now.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Microsoft rejuvenate the Lower Queen Anne area by investing billions in it? I know it's one of the most expensive parts of Seattle now, along with BelltowN
yeah if by rejuvenate you mean get a bunch of stuffty looking condos everywhere that you can only get in if you are a Microsoft employee

Oh fun, I'm up in Northgate for the time being. I'm thinking Ballard or Lower Queen Anne for the next time we move.
Ballard has a good amount of stores and such real close together, making walks from place to place really efficient.
Also it has this one house that is completely boarded up, with weird yellow sweatpants crosses and a lot of debris everywhere.
I think a guy used to live there? I only saw him once before he got in his truck, left, and never came back.

no one lives relatively close to me in ohio so no