Author Topic: Kahnu - Episode 2; sperg edition part 5 of 10 [IMG HEAVY]  (Read 5307 times)

if you two are gonna fling stuff at each other don't make a splash zone by making a drama about it

if you two are gonna fling stuff at each other don't make a splash zone by making a drama about it
you do realize we're in drama, right?

That's what drama is for?

to exit splash zone:

click on highlighted 2 word phrase

you 3 are wrong this is obviously general discussion

ah stuff sorry i'm an idiot, i thought i was going somewhere with that statement but thinking it through nothing clicked

OT: i don't know how i feel about either party so i'm just gonna stay neutral for now

ah stuff sorry i'm an idiot, i thought i was going somewhere with that statement but thinking it through nothing clicked

OT: i don't know how i feel about either party so i'm just gonna stay neutral for now

were both wrong

Both of you guys are guilty here
/nosupport

i cant say i support either side, but im definitely leaning more towards everyone vs buddha here

In my eyes they are both idiots. Akio is obviously being an starfish for the purpose of being an starfish. Then on the other hand telling somebody they need to go die is a great way to make me instantly despise them so Kahnu is on the stuff list as well. 

Wow what a mean guy. I never support drama's, but for this particular drama I do.

Wow what a mean guy. I never support drama's, but for this particular drama I do.
stop

you are worse

You're only saying this because I confronted you at Electrk's and you had no other way to explain yourself but just changing the subject and staying silent. Hell, you won't even tell us in your drama why you changed your name to yawa200*2 and banned all those people like Brickitect.

You're only saying this because I confronted you at Electrk's and you had no other way to explain yourself but just changing the subject and staying silent. Hell, you won't even tell us in your drama why you changed your name to yawa200*2 and banned all those people like Brickitect.

I've stated in the previous thread, you can take a look at it. More importantly, why did you act the way you did at this server?

I've stated in the previous thread, you can take a look at it. More importantly, why did you act the way you did at this server?
what