Poll

1 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: BLF Plans a Robbery  (Read 13540 times)

The voices in your head once demanded for the assassination of various other people. Now the voices are demanding that you rob various other people.

TARGET #1: House belonging to a bunch of Mobsters
Level of Security: Mobsters with knives, improvised weapons, pistols, pump-action shotguns, and SMGs
Mobster Response(If Alarmed): Mobsters with body armor, assault rifles, revolvers, and semiautomatic shotguns

Police Response: (If Police Called): Police Officers with pistols, pump-action shotguns, semiautomatic rifles, pepper spray, tasers, and batons. Police will focus on arresting you unless you open fire on them.
Level 2 Police Response(If situation escalates): SWAT members with body armor, pepperball guns, SMGs, Rifles, beanbag/taser shotguns, tear gas, stingers, and flashbangs. SWAT will focus on arresting until you start shooting them.
Level 3 Police Response(If situation escalates even further): FBI Agents swarming the area. You're screwed.
Level 4 Police Response(If FBI agents slaughtered): National Guard called in with body armor, tanks, drones, and even more sheer numbers. They shoot to kill.

Other Info: The Mobsters inside appear to be partying, and thus distracted. There are a dozen or so Mobsters inside, and at least two Mobsters are outside the house.

Going in through the front door isn't going to be an option, as you don't have an invitation to the party. The Bouncer is also packing heat.

You also spot a guy in a car, ready to drive off to a nearby liquor store so he can fetch the drinks.

The right side of the house has a window you might be able to crawl into.

The back of the house has a door, but you don't know if anyone will be watching it.

QUICK RULES/THINGS TO KNOW
1) Some semblance of sanity in your posts, please. stuffposting and thread derailing to a minimum.
2) The Protagonist only dies if he runs out of BLOOD or health in the HEAD/TORSO areas. Losing all ARM/LEG health will merely cripple you.
3) If you decide to start suddenly gaining superpowers or summoning stuff, you're in for a world of hurt.
4) Carrying an entire arsenal on your back is suspicious, and may instigate hostility from others.

NEARBY PEOPLE:
John McClass is the guy in the suit and hat. He is inconspicuously walking laps around the neighborhood while spying on the house, awaiting your orders.
The Bouncer is the guy at the front door. He won't let you in without an invite to the party, but perhaps you could change his mind some other way.
The Driver is leaving the party and fetching some drinks.

WEAPONS
Stun Baton 10/10 Charges (Because police brutality always has to be shocking.)
Sharp Rock (Impromptu brain surgery tool.)
Crowbar (Open up skulls, crates, and pretty much anything else)
ITEMS
$50 (Bribe people or buy things)
"Smart" Phone
Replica Laser M16 (It's a threateningly realistic prop.)
Book on Gandhi's Teachings (Enlightening.)
Gangsta Jacket (Disguise as a Gang Member)
Pencil + Paper
SPARE AMMO
Spare Rocks: 3
Stun Baton Batteries: 1
FAVORS/ASSISTANCE
John McClass(On Call): Can distract the mobsters, help you silently take down a few of them nonlethally, and so on. Armed with a tranquilizer pistol.
The Voices in your Head(Always Active): The ones giving you advice and controlling you.

Update Schedule: I will be able to update at least twice per day since I still have Christmas Break.
Current Status: The Mobsters do not see you as a threat.
Blood: [llllllllll]
Head: HEALTHY [llllllllll] Torso: HEALTHY [llllllllll]
Left Arm: HEALTHY [llllllllll] Right Arm: HEALTHY [llllllllll]
Left Leg: HEALTHY [llllllllll] Right Leg: HEALTHY [llllllllll]
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:36:14 PM by tber123 »

hide and wait until the m,an drives away

my name is not important
what is important is what i'm going to do

your genocide crusade begins here; use your weaponised rooster blaster to fire concentrated blasts of mysterious liquid onto the bouncer, hopefully knocking him down.
then sharpen the door.

hide and wait until the m,an drives away

You duck behind a truck and see the car driving away.

use your weaponised rooster blaster to fire concentrated blasts of mysterious liquid onto the bouncer, hopefully knocking him down.
rape the door

Are you serious

It turns out that doors don't have entrances for entry, and that your piss isn't that powerful.

Your attempts to rape the door and fire a rooster blaster result in the Bouncer exploding your skull and blowing your brains all over the pavement.

GAME OVER. Reloading save....

Level of Security: Mobsters with knives, improvised weapons, pistols, pump-action shotguns, and SMGs
Mobster Response(If Alarmed): Mobsters with body armor, assault rifles, revolvers, and semiautomatic shotguns

Police Response: (If Police Called): Police Officers with pistols, pump-action shotguns, semiautomatic rifles, pepper spray, tasers, and batons. Police will focus on arresting you unless you open fire on them.
Level 2 Police Response(If situation escalates): SWAT members with body armor, pepperball guns, SMGs, Rifles, beanbag/taser shotguns, tear gas, stingers, and flashbangs. SWAT will focus on arresting until you start shooting them.
Level 3 Police Response(If situation escalates even further): FBI Agents swarming the area. You're screwed.
Level 4 Police Response(If FBI agents slaughtered): National Guard called in with body armor, tanks, drones, and even more sheer numbers. They shoot to kill.

Other Info: The Mobsters inside appear to be partying, and thus distracted. There are a dozen or so Mobsters inside, and at least two Mobsters are outside the house.

1) Some semblance of sanity in your posts, please. stuffposting and thread derailing to a minimum.
2) The Protagonist only dies if he runs out of BLOOD or health in the HEAD/TORSO areas. Losing all ARM/LEG health will merely cripple you.
3) If you decide to start suddenly gaining superpowers or summoning stuff, you're in for a world of hurt.
4) Carrying an entire arsenal on your back is suspicious, and may instigate hostility from others.

NEARBY PEOPLE:
John McClass is the guy in the suit and hat. He is inconspicuously walking laps around the neighborhood while spying on the house, awaiting your orders.
The Bouncer is the guy at the front door. He won't let you in without an invite to the party, but perhaps you could change his mind some other way.

WEAPONS
ITEMS
"Smart" Phone
Pencil + Paper
SPARE AMMO
FAVORS/ASSISTANCE
John McClass(On Call): Can distract the mobsters, help you silently take down a few of them nonlethally, and so on. Armed with a tranquilizer pistol.
The Voices in your Head(Always Active): The ones giving you advice and controlling you.

Update Schedule: I will be able to update at least twice per day since I still have Christmas Break.
Current Status: The Mobsters do not see you as a threat.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 02:04:40 PM by tber123 »

ask john if he knows anything about the party

sorry i dont know anything

waddle over to the house like a handicapped penguin

also make up a random name to see if the name had a reservation for the party.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 02:21:19 PM by Refticus »

then take out your m16 and beat his skull in with the stock
if it breaks then improvise, using a sharp end as a pointy stick

Fight someone, starting off in a typical reference pose with all joints relaxed. I'll explain later when it's done

You ask John McClass if he knows anything about the party.

"There are a bunch of Mobsters in the back of the house, too. They're all smoking, drinking, or having a barbecue. Also, it would be nice if you could pick up the pace. I've got a briefcase to deliver to a warehouse full of other Mobsters in half an hour...."

waddle over to the house like a handicapped penguin

also make up a random name to see if the name had a reservation for the party.

"The hell are you doing?" The Bouncer says in a gruff voice as he spots you waddling up into his face. "You don't look like you're on the list..."

"I'm Benjamin Franklin. I am on the list. You will let me in." You demand.

"You think you're funny? Shove off before you get a face full of buckshot, 'Buddy'." The Bouncer replies.

then take out your m16 and beat his skull in with the stock
if it breaks then improvise, using a sharp end as a pointy stick

You whip out the Replica Laser M16. The Bouncer notices it and turns hostile.

"HEY! GET THAT SHI---" The Bouncer shouts, before feeling seven pounds of metal prying open his skull like a crowbar. He goes out like a light, and a river of blood flows from the wound. The act of smashing the Replica Laser M16 against his skull produces a loud TWACK sound, alerting the rest of the Mobsters!

"Hudson? Is that you? What the hell happened out there?" A Mobster shouts from inside as he reaches for the doorknob.

"I bet Hudson is beating up some poor sod at the moment! I got my videotape ready!" Another Mobster shouts from inside as he rushes for the door.

Fight someone, starting off in a typical reference pose with all joints relaxed. I'll explain later when it's done
You have about 10-15 seconds left until the rest of the Mobsters come outside, see the body, associate the deed with you, and fill you full of lead. You snap into a reference pose with all joints relaxed, but you doubt you can take a bunch of armed thugs in a fistfight. Also, the only martial arts you know are from really bad kung fu movies, which will obviously complicate the issue.

Other Info: The Mobsters inside appear to be partying, and thus distracted. There are a dozen or so Mobsters inside. The rest of the Mobsters are in the back of the house having a barbecue.

NEARBY PEOPLE:
The Bouncer [DEAD] is deader than disco.

WEAPONS
ITEMS
"Smart" Phone
Pencil + Paper
SPARE AMMO
FAVORS/ASSISTANCE

Current Status: MOBSTERS SUSPICIOUS
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:07:53 PM by tber123 »

Go into hiding. Try to also call for help from any fellow friends.

Scratch that, you can't take on that many guys yet. Run off somewhere. If you see someone, get back in that pose.

TAKE THE GUN AND BOLT TO A NEARBY BUSH AND HIDE IN IT

take bouncers clothes and become the bouncer