Block Wars - No Hope

Author Topic: Block Wars - No Hope  (Read 133157 times)

hell ya i want to help :cookieMonster:p

WARNING: can't download from RTB. It says it is not found.

MAN! can u re-post it 4 media-fire? PLEASE!!! I'll give u  [spam]

P.S. i LOVED the movie and i still do!
P.P.S. wouldn't u give the AWESOME thing to an 11 year old?

U STUPID I'M 12 NOW! Y WOULD U SAY 11! ._. and y a warning?

Talking to yourself?

Just slowly back away Swholli.

I can help with the acting i mean when i get my membership cause i only have demo and im good at build so far

I love it how so much newcomers want to act in this specific project.

Ugh, can you just lock this Scott until we have the proper "tools"?

I'm honestly just sick of looking at it.

Ya mum's a tool, I mean... I actually forgot what needs doing, ah well maybe my Block Wars gamemode level release will inspire you.

Alright, due to over bearing requests and nothing being accomplished at this time, not to mention it's been going strong for almost 3 years now, Warren is probably right. This topic needs a rest. I shall lock it for the sake of it no longer taking up space on the forum.

Don't fret many fanboys. This isn't the announcement of it's closing. This is, more or less, simply a real hiatus. Not one where we say "eh, we'll work on it" and then make excuses as to why we haven't. This is it's official: "we have stopped working on this because it is no longer as interesting any more. Once we feel motivated once more, it shall be back up and running".

Also, no, I, nor Warren, nor Packer shall release any of the mods used in production. So stop asking us. We'll give them out when everything's good and finished.

I suppose this is a tad bit saddening for me, as I had really hoped we'd accomplish what we set out to do this summer. Sorry to dissapoint as usual, though you've come to expect that. If at all somehow that this project just sort of drifts off and really is never finished, at least you guys got that ten minutes out of us. I dunno. I feel bad saying it's not done. But then again, it's not really that great.

Probably what needs to happen is that we need to try something different before we can finish this. I think because it's literally been almost three years on the same project, it's grown dull on us. Maybe we'll do something else, no longer having to worry about this, and then come back to it, and it'll seem fresh and new, and we'll pull an all nighter and do it all. lol, who knows. And if that doesn't even happen and Warren and I do nothing else after this, you'll always at least be able to see me help Darkstar with his productions, which, might I add, Away at War 2 looks quite downright amazing.

So, I'm doing it. I'm locking it for a while. Toodles.

Hey everyone! The year is 2015 on this edit!

Happy 8 Year Anniversary to Block Wars! If you've decided to look at this post and see this then congrats. I'll edit this thing every year if I still can.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:42:23 PM by Swholli »

Happy 8 year anniversary!

the ultimate necro post

Turns out old threads can be bumped if the op edits a post.

Edit
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 03:29:36 PM by joe411 »