Author Topic: supermarioRX1029 - 45738  (Read 9389 times)

23 pages of this guy in the drama (Counting the original GS one). Still hasn't stopped there.
Because he kept bumping his own drama. Had he let the thread started in OCTOBER die, there would be no "flamewar"

then they all say "lol friend what a pusillanimous individual"
No we don't.
Also, look at this:
You had no reason to reply to that.
You are the one that needs to stop.

Please do supermarioRX1029. Take a break, get some rest and let this die down as you are outside with your friends.

Please do supermarioRX1029. Take a break, get some rest and let this die down as you are outside with your friends.

past, but probably gonna pack up here?

what the forget is that even english

hey man i get it man 6th grade's hard and all but you gotta study in english man

past, but probably gonna pack up here?
How to stop the "flame war"
Step 1: Change your password to something you can't remember.
Step 2: Press "Log Out".

How to stop the "flame war"
Step 1: Change your password to something you can't remember.
Step 2: Press "Log Out".
Alternate:
Step 1: Log Out
Step 2: Please stay away from your computer for about how long it takes before it is safe to enter back. (Its like a nuclear fall out, stay away from the outside world then come outside when its safe.)

Alternate:
Step 1: Log Out
Step 2: Please stay away from your computer for about how long it takes before it is safe to enter back. (Its like a nuclear fall out, stay away from the outside world then come outside when its safe.)
Or create a nuclear fallout

Or create a nuclear fallout
Even better. But what about innocent citizens?

too bad i guess!! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They'll be fine. Hey, look, some flowers!

I honestly think that he logged out and took my advice. I guess that wraps up this drama...

I honestly think that he logged out and took my advice. I guess that wraps up this drama...
I was just there. He's still online.