Author Topic: supermarioRX1029 - 45738  (Read 9386 times)

I honestly think that he logged out and took my advice. I guess that wraps up this drama...
im not logging out but im not repling,
taking some other advice:
stay away from people who make fun of me

You just replied to that tho

Did you actually spend time to copy and pasta all of that
Yes, I went through all of those pages to copy and paste the links.

Just please understand that if you just don't reply and just leave this thing to die down that this will be all over. Just please for the love of god let this die down.

Just please understand that if you just don't reply and just leave this thing to die down that this will be all over. Just please for the love of god let this die down.

You're already going to get banned from randomly flaming people so what's the point

Although if you're lucky you might not get banned and get a chance

it'll die but he'll still get banned for flaming lol

it'll die but he'll still get banned for flaming lol
We did it lads. Now we can return to our daily business.

gs1029, i say this with sincerity and honesty
off yourself

gs1029, i say this with sincerity and honesty
off yourself

woah buster don't go down that road i've been down it and its not pleasant stop stop stop stop

Please stop. I already ended the drama to a halt, no need to bring it back up again.