Author Topic: Deletion Cubes +  (Read 3275 times)

DELETION CUBES +
The Deletion Cubes by Zack0Wack0 redone. There's some new features and fixes

Features:
  • The amount of bricks destroyed is displayed more correctly.
  • RTB prefs for admin only and trust level.
  • Save delete feature: press ',' and '.' to turn on and off safe delete. (this is prevent the deletion cube from deleting anything that causes a chainkill)
  • Safety check: press 'R' to check the status of the area you would be deleting
  • Undo delete: press 'ctrl+z' to rebuild what you deleted. This only works partially, as bricks killed in a chainkill can't be restored in this version. This is somewhat buggy, so there's also an RTB pref to disable this feature.

This is currently very heavily under development. Expect some bugs with this current version, but post them here and I'll fix them.

To all those coders out there: If you think you are better equipped for adding to the 'undo delete' feature, go ahead and look through the code and message me your suggestions.

pretty neat, even though i will probably use the newdup still

pretty neat, even though i will probably use the newdup still

stuff. I didn't realize the new duplicator could delete. That basically makes this useless.

the new duplicator can delete?

that's just undoing
using new dup it's the cut command, so you can delete bricks by cutting them and just clearing the selection/canceling the bricks

stuff. I didn't realize the new duplicator could delete. That basically makes this useless.

It will still have alot of uses, I used these before and i can think of a few times where the dup would be hella slower or downright impractical.

It will still have alot of uses, I used these before and i can think of a few times where the dup would be hella slower or downright impractical.
It's good that someone finds this useful other than me.

Its like the swiss army gun all over again

btw good job on the deletion cubes