forums, how was your day? 2

Author Topic: forums, how was your day? 2  (Read 2184 times)

mine was ok besides the fact that my dumbass sister spilled pepsi all over my battle station
its ok though

Well, I installed ROBLOX on my new PC
And...
Some guy was using a glitch in Catalog Heaven, and he was claiming that he was hacking. I had figured out the glitch myself, the glitch would make bricks move to a random spot. I was having a blast breaking every map after that. I started breaking people's bases too, some guy was having a party in his base and I ruined it by breaking the floor. He raged so badly saying that I removed his floor without permission, and was calling me a noob.. Glitching automatically makes you a noob!?

I felt to evil..
I'll probably wake up tomorrow finding out that I got banned or was warned.

by 'akio' he means a body pillow he made

by 'akio' he means a body pillow he made

16 years of marriage mean nothing now

mine was ok besides the fact that my dumbass sister spilled pepsi all over my battle station
its ok though
I spent the entirety of my night last night sitting in the tub listening to dubstep and I slept all day today and I woke up maybe an hour ago and I am pretty sure I am about to have an anxiety attack.

I'm stuck away from my house
the internet is stuff
I go home tommorow though
it didn't even rain
I'm hungry
I talked to my best friend though so that was nice
oh also I realized that a friend I made recently was already my friend 3 years ago but I forgot their name
oh also one of my friends joined blf and played blockland
uhh something else probably happened but I don't remember it

my best friend is also my crush help

S'alright.

Brother and his girlfriend left for back up north. Was nice having them for Christmas.
I slept most of the day.
Played Just Cause 3 and Star Wars Battlefront with my younger brother.
Had a nice dinner, finishing off buffet food from christmas.
And spent the last few hours watching the Dusk Till Dawn Netflix tv show.

What do you mean by your battlestation?

My day was pretty boring, went out and had lunch with a friend and got to play Blockland longer than 15 minutes for the first time in months. Also the Warriors are playing tonight so that's always fun too.

i went to my cousins house because of christmas and i got a 50 doller steem card so today was ok i guess

i made 2 weps for my stuffty wep pack