Jailbreak Development [cancelled]

Author Topic: Jailbreak Development [cancelled]  (Read 4202 times)

-revised OP-

So I miss Crown's Jailbreak server, and I figured I'd recreate it and release it once we can get it to a finished state.
Anyone can help build for the default map as long as you ask me. The server is on an ID whitelist because I hate passwords and wish they would die.

I am also taking other maps people can build for the server. It doesn't have to be a prison either, so long as the map is using a "leaders / followers" kind of atmosphere.

If there are any suggestions to change about the gamemode, or things we can add to it, please feel free to let me know. I'm trying to make it as expansive as possible to use.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 08:44:34 PM by TheBlackParrot »

Goddamn I wish I could build
:(
Edit: did you try asking crown?

i keep trying to build a prison
maybe we could work together ;)

I can assist.
I have no credentials other than the fact I'm a member of Height.

would like to see a jailbreak gamemode which isn't hosted once a year or when the stars are perfectly alligned.

would like to see a jailbreak gamemode which isn't hosted once a year or when the stars are perfectly alligned.
i'm planning on a system that will automatically open the server when an admin joins

i'll get in contact with you later, trying (and failing) to sleep
was told you're IdeTheBird, Dark X-rane stepped forward and wanted to build anyways.

was told you're IdeTheBird, Dark X-rane stepped forward and wanted to build anyways.
Ide is Wound, he's a pretty good builder.

Dark X-rane stepped forward and wanted to build anyways.
Alright.

Before it was closed down, I was in progress of building an Aztec style map. I could continue if you want.

Dark x-rane is a fantastic builder. Leave it to him and you'll have a great map.

Before it was closed down, I was in progress of building an Aztec style map. I could continue if you want.
yes pls

pls do, i'm planning on adding a map rotation system