Author Topic: Guys, I want to say sorry about my behavior on the BLF  (Read 5636 times)

How is that wrong? He likes foxes, and he wants to have fun.
he said he was gonna change and stop rubbing furry stuff in our faces

he said he was gonna change and stop rubbing furry stuff in our faces

do you realise how many furcigarettes have that kind of avatar, your just nitpicking now

do you realise how many furcigarettes have that kind of avatar, your just nitpicking now
yeah except he was going to stop rubbing it in our faces

hes talking about the THREAD
(S) he just posted

why cant op be banned already

why cant op be banned already
because he's not breaking any rules.
he's just an annoying prick.

Apology not accepted.
forget you for even trying. We aren't your mother or church. The world dosnt owe you stuff just because you made a new life decision.

Apology not accepted.
forget you for even trying. We aren't your mother or church. The world dosnt owe you stuff just because you made a new life decision.
jesus, calm the hell down

Apology not accepted.
Gee, we get it. You're an starfish that hates change, especially if it's other people changing. You reflect on the past rather than the present (remembering something?), and treat kids like stuff for a living. Calm down, give him a loving break.

You reflect on the past rather than the present
The present is that Rac. hasn't changed at all even after he said he would

With spongebob's apology, he knew what he did wrong and started a whole new road, so that he wouldn't be hated no more, and he is starting to accomplish that goal, which I am happy about.

I'm not saying that your not like him, I can obviously see that you are trying to redeem yourself, which I am also glad about, but here are some things that you did that people just did not like.
-Forum games
-Create a fox
-The infamous Raccooneer comics
Now sure I may have told you to stop in the past, and for good reason, so that you don't turn into a much more worse person. I want every user to be great here and eventually they will reach that goal. You obviously are starting to reach that goal, but your not quite there yet.

For now, I will think about it and give you time to try and redeem yourself.

two in a row baby!!!

this kind of thing should be on a bingo card

two in a row baby!!!

this kind of thing should be on a bingo card
And Copy's a bit ago

You should change your profile picture to something a bit less cringey.
How about this:

I'm sorry.
Nice way to kinda be a jerk. And no, Im not trying to defend him just because he is my friend