Create a wolf [Staying open due to people asking.]

Poll

No current poll, check again soon

W
O
L
F

Author Topic: Create a wolf [Staying open due to people asking.]  (Read 15464 times)

YOU NEVER LEARN, DONT YOU?

oh good god I am such a dumbass

I thought the poll said the gayest and voted for Raccooneer's before realizing that it said best

i made my fursona Dark Wing Celesta Night, who uses the pronouns Xhe/Xhir, looking for their lost brother Shaun, and killing demons with their gun.... But they have INNER DIMONS AS WELL!!!!!!

i made my fursona Dark Wing Celesta Night, who uses the pronouns Xhe/Xhir, looking for their lost brother Shaun, and killing demons with their gun.... But they have INNER DIMONS AS WELL!!!!!!
wake me up

coldsteel the hedgeheg + dark wing celesta night

http://i.imgur.com/A8W1qek.png[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

shaun!

heeer mai oe see

he was slave but master abuse him but he kill master and he also had amneesa so he kill demons and bad guys with fire power and then he make lots of friends and he has long dong and he gets all the ladies

heeer mai oe see

he was slave but master abuse him but he kill master and he also had amneesa so he kill demons and bad guys with fire power and then he make lots of friends and he has long dong and he gets all the ladies
abandon thread

I tried my hardest to make sure that this Wolf screamed DeviantArt.

I don't think I tried hard enough.
I'm actually quite surprised at how limited the choices are here for what it is. The creator itself is lacking stuff I would expect from this sort of thing like battle scars or multiple colored pupils or any other stupid things like that.

you're wolf thing is missing an eye

"how to drag and drop and call yourself creative: the game"