Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode  (Read 51639 times)

I........... Am.............. Your.......... Father!!!!!

legitimately confused

I........... Am.............. Your.......... Father!!!!!
Did you have too much purple drank or something?

the airplane map is god awfully difficult
Read page 9, sir.

legitimately confused

Lol. When jokes go wrong......

You (basically) quoted my profile, the bit where I said "No where and every where" and whatnot.

So since I'm "no where and everywhere" and have no specific age, I thought it would be funny to pull a star wars reference. Guess not. #Fail.

(Also lets try not to go off topic).

Kinda ;) XD. (Your name isn't dumb but I won't lie it is different to what I have seen on the forums).
Its a Cup

What if we had something like a hoop? (Like what they use in plane sports).
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 05:10:20 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

theres nothing wrong with the gamemode except for the bedroom map afaik
i would rate this a 9/10, it just needs more music

I thoroughly enjoyed playing through some of the maps, and that was by myself in an offline server.

Sure I could imagine blockland's dodgy vehicle physics getting in the way sometimes but I don't see what all the fuss is about.

When you respawn in the plane map you should be given a small boost so you don't stall to death.

When you respawn in the plane map you should be given a small boost so you don't stall to death.
I believe this is being added. Maybe. Alphadin wasn't very specific.

There are many things wrong with it, all of them can be fixed.

Dismissing the issues helps noone.

i would rate this a 9/10, it just needs more music
There may be "nothing wrong" but that doesn't mean there's nothing that can be improved.

of course the gamemode has a lot of improvements to be made but for the initial release i think it's a very fun gamemode to play

also map idea: it's called jailbreak, and theres like a bunch of cells on the side of the track and you have to drive through a prison courtyard and cafeteria and near the end theres a giant tezuni leaning over you and you go down a huuuuuge ass ramp and the finish line is the escape