Author Topic: Weapon_Fist (the fists like the ones in tezuni's)  (Read 3134 times)

Basically what the title says, I haven't been able to find that fist addon no matter where I search

closest one is http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=58106.0
..have you clicked on "download?" Return to blockland is dead and these old links don't work

If it's the one where you can left and right click for each fist and they have gloves, then you are looking for the TF2 Melee pack, which is on RTB.

If it's the one where you can left and right click for each fist and they have gloves, then you are looking for the TF2 Melee pack, which is on RTB.
No it's not that, its the fist weapon that is on the server "Tezuni's prison escape" the one hand, hold click to hurt simple fist weapon.

Never mind, just realized what you wanted. It's the Blocko fist, again on RTB.

This was a result of searching "Blockland fist".

Dammit subject, I had just found it and everything.
I have the old fist like on Prison Escape, I'll give you a download when I get on my PC tomorrow.

I have the old fist like on Prison Escape, I'll give you a download when I get on my PC tomorrow.
Yes I need this one, the old blocko fist. The one without skins or nothing. Thank you drydess, I'll be waiting for it tomorrow c:

The one i linked is the exact same thing. There is no need for the old one because the new version just adds new skin colors.

The one i linked is the exact same thing. There is no need for the old one because the new version just adds new skin colors.
I want the old one due to simplicity's sake, thanks for trying though

I want the old one due to simplicity's sake, thanks for trying though
I'm your favorite, not that subject fella
c:

maybe if you looked for Item_Fist on Swollow's archive