Author Topic: PSA: While you're getting drunk, please don't be stupid  (Read 4262 times)

no you see I knew what this man was sayin but he usin complicated words he don't need to use you don gotta be so specific when ya speak
You're gonna get educated whether you need it or not.

You're gonna get educated whether you need it or not.
is all good brother

no you see I knew what this man was sayin but he usin complicated words he don't need to use you don gotta be so specific when ya speak

I know what you're saying, it just takes some time for me to translate slang to traditional English. I apologize.

I know what you're saying, it just takes some time for me to translate slang to traditional English. I apologize.
I mean if ya speak regular english speak it instead a usin all these big words in ya sentences

I mean if ya speak regular english speak it instead a usin all these big words in ya sentences

I know, I know. Thank you for helping me out here, man. It's a hard life. You got what I am saying, my pal?

Is that what stood out to you the most in this post? Wow, typical.
You intentionally drew attention to it.

You intentionally drew attention to it.
I just now hit ctrl f ant typed in animals on the op
forget I just broke my sides

if you're drunk it's kind of too late to start being smart

what a stupid suggestion

Well, did the cops say anything?

(I have other words for them, but that's not being PC)

We all know what you wanted to say, Caribou

I'm saying this because it's New Years and some monkey mondays are jacked up on a roostertail of all sorts of stuff

I'm loving mad and here's why: I come from NYC, and for the last fifteen loving minutes I hear a pack of wild mondays, so, getting my 12 gague Winchester ready, I go to investigate. I see a pack of four blackies up to no good. Two of 'em look forgeted up going around panhandling some good white folks. Anyways, I look at this pack of mondays walk closer towards the lobby of my apartment and they start creeping around the public bike rack where, get this, me and another guy keep our forgetin' bikes. Two of these neanderthals start jacking the locks, and I quickly put on some slacks and storm out. Usually this is a bad idea because mondays are dangerous, regardless of any witnesses. Problem is that the bikes aren't lock on our loving property so we can't do anything about it.

I quickly hop into the elevator and by the time I'm getting ready to blast some ooga-boogas they jacked the forgetin lock and begin to get up in leave. I take aim and scream "State your business, hood-folk!". They pounded on their chests and said some tribal chants. I yell "That's my loving bike" and try to intimidate them into leaving it, but unfortunately they have already claimed the bike and take off. I was pretty much outmatched. By the way I didn't call 911 LOL

BLF: AVOID THOSE brotherS

this one tiem i was really drunk and tried getting into my friends house cus it was locked and we needed to get insdie so i tried to climb on his room and ripped my pants and nearly killed myself climbing through the window

it was sad because they were a brand new pair of pants :(