Poll

Would you like to play on a realistic role playing server?

Yes
No
Possibly

Author Topic: New role playing server  (Read 734 times)

Me and a few friends have experience in role playing and would love to bring it to the Blockland community! We want to create a server that would allow players to have a fun, yet realistic experience. We specialize in law enforcement / "life" role plays and would love for you to come join us. Please fill out the poll in order for us to determine how many players would be willing to try our server, we greatly need the player base!

EDIT: The server we are trying to create would in a way mimic everyday life allowing the player the option to do what they would like.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 10:55:59 PM by The Banana »

nope, won't work. all of the roleplays are usally medieval fantasy or some stuff

nope, won't work. all of the roleplays are usally medieval fantasy or some stuff

you might be thinking of rpgs? theres family rps and stuff, and theyre kind of everywhere so i guess it works

OT: I'd like to see this happen, but not in a 'Life' RP, if you want to rp irl, then do it irl.

I know they are usually "medieval", but there is a strong possibility of having a successful role play from this century that mimics everyday life. I'm not trying to bring something that has been done such as a "Family RP", because they are usually basic and don't require much more than you typing stuff about how you went to buy milk. What I am trying to bring to the community is something that will be developed as far as blockland can go in my opinion. So for you to say that it won't work is simply not true.