Majorith and Mutt

Author Topic: Majorith and Mutt  (Read 4136 times)

I don't livestream for people.

I play some games and I record it and if people want to watch that's fine. If people don't watch that's fine too.

I'm not allowed to provide narration to my own videos? Didn't know narration is now talking to yourself.
I think he meant you not getting enough attention in the Fallout topic with your ceaseless whinging, so you made a topic about you livestreaming the game to create the drama of people calling you a hypocrite for playing (and presumably enjoying) a game you constantly condemn.

I think he meant you not getting enough attention in the Fallout topic with your ceaseless whinging, so you made a topic about you livestreaming the game to create the drama of people calling you a hypocrite for playing (and presumably enjoying) a game you constantly condemn.

I made a livestreaming topic because I live stream games for fun. Fallout 4 is fun if you ignore the main story.

However this has nothing to do with this topic.

I could definitely do 40 posts in a day, maybe 50, if there were some rivetting discussions or some games I was joining in on.

But to regularly have 40 every day?
That's just beyond feasible for me personally. There's never that much being posted.
And as we've seen with Tony, he has to make his own conversations with himself most of the time, hence all the double/triple posting.
I don't think posts per day means anything because I post 30-50 a day yet im still at 1.6 per day.

the average post counter is really funky tbh

okay i dont advocate the publicizing of personal messages but it does look like he attacked you first for no reason so /support
This^

I don't think posts per day means anything because I post 30-50 a day yet im still at 1.6 per day.

since you've joined. Look at the date you've joined.

It measures your post count over the entire time you've been a member.
If I wanted a 40 a day rate on my profile by next week (say the 12th), then I would need to post an additional 94526 times in the next 7 days.

It's much easier to have a post rate in the double digits on a younger account, unless you do consistently post at a high rate every single day. If you start to take any sort of hiatus from posting, like a week off, or you lower the amount you post for some time, then your rate drops significantly.

Anyway, my point was less going by the rate count on the profile, and more just the act of maintaing 40-50 posts a day at any time, seems like a challenging feat. I've either got other stuff going on, or there's simply not that much stuff to interest me to post on it all here.

After taking time to reflect on what I've done, I'd whole-heatedly like to apologise to Lord Tony for what I said and did. I understand that what I did was unprovoked and just plain rude, and I am ashamed of myself for being so vulgar. I have now reminded myself that Lord Tony can spend as long as he wants on the forums, and that it's none of my business how long people spend on the Blockland Forums, and how I should be more respectful of how I speak to people I don't know very well. I really don't know how to make it up to you Tony for the annoyance I've caused to you. I'd like to thank you for making this drama as it has taught me a valuable lesson and put me back into my place. And I shall try my best to be more mature and think before I type. Sorry.

I have also unblocked you Lord Tony if ever you would like to tell me something.

I'm more annoyed at the fact you used an alt account just to keep messaging me.

keep
I only messaged you once on the mutt account, but I understand that if you blocked me, that means you've blocked me for a reason and that you do not wish to speak to me, so that was very inconsiderate that I used an alt to bypass the block.

I only messaged you once on the mutt account

Doesn't matter if it was only once.

tony complaining about other people's annoying posting habits

underrated post

the internet handicapation never seems to stop, more morons every day.