StreamShark using speedhack

Author Topic: StreamShark using speedhack  (Read 8654 times)

wtf does that do

used to be a bug where you crouch up against a wall and type that in console and it allows you to clip into/through it.

it still works on some servers for some reason even though it was fixed, idk why

used to be a bug where you crouch up against a wall and type that in console and it allows you to clip into/through it.

it still works on some servers for some reason even though it was fixed, idk why
I havn't found a server it doesn't work on yet even after it was fixed

It's only fixed on Badapot's. I did make a temp fix for this but it's very glitchy on modter.

Oh yeah, I saw a lot of talk about this on Heed's when StreamShark was on.

amir (the guy who shot the video of steam) also uses wallhacks to get into restricted areas

No? Wallhacking is when you can detect any player from anywhere on the server and sort of "see them through walls". IIRC and correct me if I'm wrong, it looks something like this (which I got from this thread):

(note the squares)

gotta love the 12 year olds who somehow think they're saints for doing stuff like this

Is it sad I still like this guy? Like me and him are really good friends. Use to build restaraunts and parks and stuff on city rpgs. I mean this is bad but I can see what he kind of is trying to do, if everyone had speed hacks it wouldn't last long until it got patched. I guess it would be both funny and annoying as hell.
God damn I'm siding with no one,
half and half support? is that possible?

Really just seems like he is trying to veil boosting his ego by posting the hack by justifying it with "when everyone has it, it will get fixed".
How about every just stops supporting people making hacks in the first place and everyone grows up

This drama and these screenshots are taken completely out of context, the forum rules prevent me from posting the full story but I will tell you if you add me on steam @StreamShark.
Please do not make assumptions only based on the screenshots.

the forum rules prevent me from posting the full story
which ones?

I feel as if I mention which one it may be grounds for a forum ban, hard to explain. Please add me.

gotta love the 12 year olds who somehow think they're saints for doing stuff like this
I bet this is how he sees himself.

Completely out of context lmao

What a load of BS. Worst backtrack ever

'out of context'

it's right there on video.

'out of context'

it's right there on video.

im referring to the chats, not the actual hacking

I bet this is how he sees himself.

again, you guys are making assumptions without talking to me on steam, please add me on steam because I cant explain the chats here