0 (0%)
Sidney Radclyffe
1 (9.1%)
The Kid
5 (45.5%)
Xexal
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: ROOTY SHOOTY: 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 [we return and hopefully on a stable schedule]  (Read 90300 times)

>Jason : look at Orion while he falls down the elevator shaft and ponder why he decided to go and kill himself

ROOTY SHOOTY : ZOMBIES more like ROOTY SHOOTY : WORMS

This is loving dope. I love the character designs, and the way you do this is just great in of itself.
I wish the best of luck apon Rusty. he's a cool dude.

Drawing time boyo

I have no Idea what the wormzombie thing (flesh blob?) would be like, so sorry if it seems weird

I mst say, these monsters make me think of the game LISA: The Joyful RPG

This is loving dope. I love the character designs, and the way you do this is just great in of itself.

Drawing time boyo
-Rusty-
I have no Idea what the wormzombie thing (flesh blob?) would be like, so sorry if it seems weird
This is cool as forget, if you haven't already joined, I hope you do.

Drawing time boyo

Thanks for reading! I'm glad you like it.
I appreciate the art, and I've added it to the second part of the OP.

>Sara: access storage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Might I be able to join in later, like, at the next SZ?

Might I be able to join in later, like, at the next SZ?
keep an eye on the topic and you'll be alerted next time character submissions are open

keep an eye on the topic and you'll be alerted next time character submissions are open
Great thanks. I have my character all created and everything imma be the first to post as soon as it happens

Hey, i have some ideas for enemies, can i submit them ?

that art I posted earlier: stuff. It was dark, I was tired, so I tried something for real.

that art I posted earlier: stuff. It was dark, I was tired, so I tried something for real.

Not bad man, not bad. Won't be long until you've sketched every character in Rooty Shooty at this rate.

(if you do plan on that, i would LOVE to see a sketch of Xexal and Orion fighting)

I love this omg
ty