Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212269 times)

How the hell did i miss this drama.
Any thing i can pick out of this drama? i don't to read all 1000 posts

How the hell did i miss this drama.
Any thing i can pick out of this drama? i don't to read all 1000 posts
Page 105 contains a summary by dooblydoo

Hot damn that's quite a ton of action in so little time, last time i remember a drama going that fast it was pie crusts drama.

Thanks doob. So nick is scum?

Thanks doob. So nick is scum?
According to most of the BLF: Yes

According to Nicks friends: ehhhh she consented/kickflows a liar/she was having fun who cares

Just a note, robo and slick exbros4life was locked by Badspot because the drama was too juicy. This is dry and overcooked drama at best.

Double points for double post: Nickpb is here in San Diego sleeping on my floor as we speak. Nick, Neonfallout, and I all stopped posting because we're busy: I work full time and Nick and Neon keep busy even during these awful El Niño storms.

Initially I tried to apologise to Kickflow about the Kekflow incident, it was out of humor not spitefulness. I had nothing against him except that I stood at a different point of view about this drama. But it became clear to me how deeply salty this kid really is and that he has no loving clue what he is talking about.

Just a note, robo and slick exbros4life was locked by Badspot because the drama was too juicy. This is dry and overcooked drama at best.
This is for sure more juicy than that drama.

but I never would have thought they were the sort to do something as silly and petty as that

At one point I actually liked and respected you but now it is clear that you don't actually have any idea what you are talking about and that you really cannot take a joke. Don't make comments like this unless you actually know what the hell you are talking about or understand the humor involved.

who is Aj michon because wow what a not so bright person

mmh well he should've understood your explanation. its not like bad its just loving gross but thats just my opinion, im 100% sure some people dont really care about age difference at younger people that much

At one point I actually liked and respected you but now it is clear that you don't actually have any idea what you are talking about and that you really cannot take a joke. Don't make comments like this unless you actually know what the hell you are talking about or understand the humor involved.

you were a childish richard and he can't take a joke okay lol