Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212055 times)

Far from, I pay no attention to your success. Thinking of those you associate with alone is enough to make me smirk. You're letting your narcissism show again, and again, and again. It must really bother you that I don't like you.

Truly. When I go to bed at night, and all my thoughts are circling through my head, the most pervasive and bothersome of them is that you don't like me.

Truly. When I go to bed at night, and all my thoughts are circling through my head, the most pervasive and bothersome of them is that you don't like me.
really?
pretty sure the only thing that goes through your head is marijuana

Come now, after all this don't try and be nice to me

Come now, after all this don't try and be nice to me
why dont you like trinick? what did he do

Actually you didn't. You had no idea she showed herself to me until I told you. If I remember right you weren't too happy about it either

We like to roleplay.

We like to roleplay.
you like to? As in current tense? With your ex?

Actually you didn't. You had no idea she showed herself to me until I told you. If I remember right you weren't too happy about it either

forbid tony finding out some schmuck he convinced to doddle on his pickle manages to find someone with a pulse that interests them more than tony

as in anyone with a pulse

ogres have layers

why dont you like trinick? what did he do

i can't speak for tenshi but, iirc, he seems wickedly narcissistic

really?
pretty sure the only thing that goes through your head is marijuana

I don't even like or smoke weed..

i believe at some point or another someone met bubbagum but i cant remember who it was
i found it
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=269306.0

also in the process of finding that topic i also found a picture of nick and not gonna lie guys hes pretty hot