Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209959 times)

There is so much mis-matching data so many flaws in Tills' stories so much evidence that is missing. Do not start a thread and file a report about things like this without knowing the full story, I'm sorry if Nick made you cry or something one time but that is no excuse for trying to ruin somebody's life behind a loving computer screen without being properly informed to do so you cretin.
Make a paste bin about what he spin than you spinning on other about nickpb.

There is so much mis-matching data so many flaws in Tills' stories so much evidence that is missing. Do not start a thread and file a report about things like this without knowing the full story, I'm sorry if Nick made you cry or something one time but that is no excuse for trying to ruin somebody's life behind a loving computer screen without being properly informed to do so you cretin.
If nick's or tills' life can be ruined by a claim made on this forum, then they have invested too much of themselves emotionally into this forum and should pry themselves from it. A filed report will do nothing but clear his name or prove his guilt, filing a report was the proper thing to do.

You are wrong.

If Tills' or Nick's life can be ruined by this thread then the likes of you and Kickflow and all the other misinformed trolls/friends have taken this way too far. This has already gotten waaaay out of hand.

the imgur links:
1)

2 was already posted, but

i asked rusty if i could post because he said not to (he sent a few days ago)
"I don't see why you can't trust me, I care for and love you."
take what you will from this. I'm not saying Tills is a liar or not, I'm just postin what i have

You are wrong.

If Tills' or Nick's life can be ruined by this thread then the likes of you and Kickflow and all the other misinformed trolls/friends have taken this way too far. This has already gotten waaaay out of hand.
Then send a list and proof to me via message or god damn speech.

tills is weak. i must have nudes from every blf member at this point.

tills is weak. i must have nudes from every blf member at this point.
Did you manage to slip into my house while I was showering? :O

the imgur links:
1)

2 was already posted, but

i asked rusty if i could post because he said not to (he sent a few days ago)
"I don't see why you can't trust me, I care for and love you."
take what you will from this. I'm not saying Tills is a liar or not, I'm just postin what i have

So nick did send tills a richard pic even after finding out her real age

well

who will still come to his defense I wonder?

literally nobody here can be trusted jesus christ

literally nobody here can be trusted jesus christ
trust nobody not even yourself

can you guys stop loving doing this

when someone says "hey i will show you this but dont post it"

dont loving post it

i understand you need evidence or whatever but can you stop throwing people under the bus?
its especially great when you dont even censor the names or parties involved that said "dont post this"