Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212063 times)

i have bubba on snapchat pretty sure she's a girl

i have bubba on snapchat pretty sure she's a girl

Unless you saw her naked you can't make that claim.

Lots of men can look like females until the pants come off.

So you're the one white knighting now?

You whiteknights cant tell the difference i know. But a person can be cool with another, without it being some awkward contest of affection.

haha pervert

haha

You whiteknights cant tell the difference i know. But a person can be cool with another, without it being some awkward contest of affection.
Clearly you can't understand that concept either, because most of us could care less about Bubba's affection. 

I keep trying to get my girlfriend to play blockland but I would hate to have her on here.

Bisjac made the mistake of getting Atk kitton on here and then bones4 met her in person and tried having love with her.

tony this is just creepy dude

seriously tony what the forget

I keep trying to get my girlfriend to play blockland but I would hate to have her on here.

Bisjac made the mistake of getting Atk kitton on here and then bones4 met her in person and tried having love with her.
You could invite your girlfriend to play.
You'd only have to keep an eye out for Pie Crust. He's the only one who has love with animals.

What ever happened to ATKitton anyway?

You could invite your girlfriend to play.
You'd only have to keep an eye out for Pie Crust. He's the only one who has love with animals.
HOLY stuff DOOBLE

What ever happened to ATKitton anyway?

Definitely was creeped out by the community and was sick of the white knighting.