Poll

Am I hot?

Yes
Si
Oui
YAH!!!
はい
Да

Author Topic: Pie Crust - Ask Me Anything  (Read 1634 times)

why haven't you killed yourself

There was a song which I believe was played at the new years party, and it said something like "PIE CRUST IS SO loving GAY HE forgetED A DOG" and then it's this guy grunting.
lolwtf

why haven't you killed yourself
Why haven't you?

can someone tell me the whole situation where he forgeted a dog because i have no idea what happened
On April of 2015 Pie posted in the confessions thread that he came on his dog and admitted to it. This landed Pie two dramas, Pie Crust and Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned. Now of course there isn't any clear evidence as to if he did it other than the admittance, Pie is actually a zoophile though and that itself shouldn't really come as a surprise.

On April of 2015 Pie posted in the confessions thread that he came on his dog and admitted to it. This landed Pie two dramas, Pie Crust and Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned. Now of course there isn't any clear evidence as to if he did it other than the admittance, Pie is actually a zoophile though and that itself shouldn't really come as a surprise.

YO WTF THIS brother CAME ON HIS DOG LMAOOOO

yes that was totally unnecessary

yes that was totally unnecessary

Why did you cum on your dog?

can we please all move past the dog thing

can you guys really drop the dog stuff since there no real evidence of it being true or false
really it's getting annoying how everyone says "like u did 2 ur dog" or "OMG U CAME ON YOUR DOG??".

Why did you cum on your dog?
Because he likes that kind of thing? It's not something that's really difficult to understand.
can you guys really drop the dog stuff since there no real evidence of it being true or false
really it's getting annoying how everyone says "like u did 2 ur dog" or "OMG U CAME ON YOUR DOG??".
Yeah there's nothing to actually confirmed that it happened, but it's not like it matters anyway. The only thing we had to go off of was Pie admitting to it, which really doesn't mean anything in the long run.

yes I think this is the end of the Ask me Anything. GOOD NIGHT FOLKS!

*music*