Author Topic: Eric Hartman/TheHatersAreCalling - Abusing a lag exploit  (Read 8688 times)

Time to add more fire to my ban list

I saw grouptee on many servers, where it was almost like he ddosed us. Only saw baldspot once.

He just crashed iPizza's server.

/support

A discussion is going on right now in oRBs.

Yeah, he kept crashing iPizza's ThrowMod server. He says because the server sucks. He keeps saying that he'll stop but he never seems to actually stop.

Ku Klux Klan (aka Eric Hartman) went to Kenko's house freebuild and lagged it with a code like that.
Also, he tried to be smart by leaking the server IP, which is in the OP.
This.

He said he just crashed endless zombies, and lava escape. This dude is completely hopeless.

Just was on a server w/ him. what a feg

/ban -1 [BL_ID] [Time (minutes)] [Reason (you need to use underscores for spaces)]

if you use
Code: [Select]
commandtoserver('ban',0,ID,Time,"reason");you don't need underscores

He really liked to impersonate me.

permabanned the guy on falling platforms, someone alerted him of it, server started lagging hardcore a couple of minutes after
dude's probably got a LOIC or something

he tried to lag Blackstarr's just a few minutes ago.

permabanned the guy on falling platforms, someone alerted him of it, server started lagging hardcore a couple of minutes after
dude's probably got a LOIC or something
Wow
This kind of friendry deserves death

Wow
This kind of friendry deserves revoking
ftfy, if he keeps it up

I was in Port's server, and he joined. As soon as I came here to grab the link and tell the admin to perma him, he lagged the server out. He needs to be revoked.