Author Topic: Awesome Games Done Quick!  (Read 1214 times)

What is Games Done Quick?

Games Done Quick is a series of charity video game marathons. These events feature high-level play by speedrunners raising money for charity. Games Done Quick has teamed up with several charities in its five-year history, such as Doctors Without Borders and the Prevent Cancer Foundation.

Event Coming up:
Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 is our next event, benefitting the Prevent Cancer Foundation.

What is the Schedule for said event?

Here's the schedule. It converts to your time by itself so you wont have do it manually. https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

When is the event?

January 3rd - 10th

Where can I watch?

Either at their twitch page located here or at their website located here.

How much did they raise at the last event?

Summer Games Done Quick 2015 is all over, and the final total, as of August 5th, is $1,233,844.10 for Doctors Without Borders! This is the biggest and most successful SGDQ in Games Done Quick history! [Taken from their site.]

What run is currently up?

N/A until marathon starts.

How can I donate?

Click the donate link on their page to go to their donation page. You can see the incentives/prizes you can enter for.

Follow the instructions on the page.

Continue to the PayPal page to complete your donation. You do not need a PayPal account, debit/credit cards are accepted.

Note: You are automatically entered for any prize for which you are eligible.

No purchase necessary for a chance to win prizes. See sweepstakes rules for more details.

Donations are sent directly to the Prevent Cancer Foundation.

OMFG I FORGOT

STAIAIN'S GONNA BE THERE PLAYING STEPMANIA
forget I GOTTA WATCH THIS

EXAMPLE OF HOW GOOD THIS loving GUY IS

Click the here! for the Schedule! The schedule automagically makes adjustments so it shows the schedule for your time zone.

The marathon starts tomorrow and at 11:30 AM EST they will be having the pre-show, and at 12 PM EST the marathon kicks off with Splatoon!