Blockland Forums > General Discussion

Yet another TBM exploit (?)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wedge:
No, its not an exploit. Its easy to disable too. Just replace the code with this:

--- Code: ---if (strstr(getmodpaths(),"MY MOD FOLDER")==-1)
   return;
function AudioProfiled() {
  if (strstr(getmodpaths(),"MY MOD FOLDER")==-1 || strstr(getmodpaths(),"WTF???")!=-1 || strstr(getmodpaths(),"WTF???")!=-1)
    quit();
--- End code ---

Of course, anybody could figure that out, just figured I'd post it so even a complete idiot can do it.

Badspot:

--- Quote from: [DCF] PhatStreet on October 18, 2005, 07:20:35 AM ---So BadSpot, mind releasing the code needed to build the Torque engine like in BL? After all, it is open source, right?

--- End quote ---

Nah, I'd rather release a new version that detects if you have any other games installed, then deletes them.  That would be the tbm way!

Maveric:
Heh. Good one Badspot. Have a :cookie:

When I bought a mouse with a numpad built in, I noticed a button labeled "BS". Did Badspot make that mouse for Blockland, and he marked it with his initials? :cookieMonster:

Well, I went to the site that makes these, and I couldn't finf it. But here's the site and the product ID:

www.sakar.com
M07017 (M is optional)

Badspot:
Mouse with a numpad built in O_o
Link?

Maveric:
I can't seem to find a link, but Staples has them in stock. They cost $40, and are optical, but there is a catch: you have to use a switch to flip back and forth between mouse mode and keypad mode.

Yea, I keep searching the Web, but I can't find a pic. Maybe I'll scan the mouse and the box...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version